First Cycle + Bloods Question

cwolb

Here are my bloods from midway through my first cycle. For my first cycle I bought Test-E from Pharmacomstore and dosed at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks.

I think they look normal for what I expected Test to do, but just wanted a second opinion on if what they gave was legit or not.

View attachment 567460
View attachment 567461

Last edited:
You can use the Copy and Paste Feature to load a Picture of your Bloodwork.

Then I and others can comment.................................... JP
P.S.
Are you running an AI ?

Sorry, didn't know the pdf wasn't allowed. I edited it to show pics instead.

Yes, I ran HCG @500ius/wk and Adex @1.5mg/wk for the entire duration

Man, your bloodwork looks great. I'd love to have your liver values, I'm struggling in that department right now.

For me personally I know from a couple tests that 200 mg/wk Test C plus 500 IU HCG put my test level around 1,300 ish. This is about half yours, so for me to hit your numbers would be about 400 mg/wk Test C plus the HCG.

Could mean we are just different, or could mean your gear is a bit underdosed. Or could be you haven't had enough time to max out blood levels yet, what week in did you test?

This was 6 weeks in, but the first 4 weeks I actually ran 250mg/wk just to get a feel for it. So technically the bloods were done on week 2 of the 500mg/wk. I guess I planned the bloodwork at a bad time

youre struggling with liver values? have you looked into nac?
Man, your bloodwork looks great. I'd love to have your liver values, I'm struggling in that department right now.

For me personally I know from a couple tests that 200 mg/wk Test C plus 500 IU HCG put my test level around 1,300 ish. This is about half yours, so for me to hit your numbers would be about 400 mg/wk Test C plus the HCG.

Could mean we are just different, or could mean your gear is a bit underdosed. Or could be you haven't had enough time to max out blood levels yet, what week in did you test?

Sorry, didn't know the pdf wasn't allowed. I edited it to show pics instead.

Yes, I ran HCG @500ius/wk and Adex @1.5mg/wk for the entire duration

I have a couple of questions for you.
You say you are running Arimidex @ 1.5 Mg a Week, how are you taking it, I'm assuming 0.5 Mg per dose.
Every Other Day, or only 3 times a week ?

My other Question is how old are you.
Cause your Estradiol is @ 35, which isn't bad if you are age 20 to 29.
Optimum Estradiol for that age is 28 Pg/ml................................... JP

You say you are running Arimidex @ 1.5 Mg a Week, how are you taking it, I'm assuming 0.5 Mg per dose.

Optimum Estradiol for that age is 28 Pg/ml................................... JP
can you elaborate on that brother?

yep. 1mg tabs that i cut in half, taken 3x a week (M night, Thu morning, Sat afternoon). And I'm 24, so I guess that's good levels for me

This was 6 weeks in, but the first 4 weeks I actually ran 250mg/wk just to get a feel for it. So technically the bloods were done on week 2 of the 500mg/wk. I guess I planned the bloodwork at a bad time

Yeah, too early for your levels to max out and stabilize. But the good news is that kind of level so early means your gear is good stuff.

youre struggling with liver values? have you looked into nac?

3J, yes I've been taking NAC for a long time now. Used to take 1,000 mg/day then bumped it up to 1,200 mg/day when my AST and ALT came back high on a couple of tests. I just ran out so need to get some more.

I also take milk thistle.

I have just started a run of 200 mg/day Tudca to see if that helps, two days in and I'll probably go get another blood test in a couple of weeks.

3J, yes I've been taking NAC for a long time now. Used to take 1,000 mg/day then bumped it up to 1,200 mg/day when my AST and ALT came back high on a couple of tests. I just ran out so need to get some more.

I also take milk thistle.

I have just started a run of 200 mg/day Tudca to see if that helps, two days in and I'll probably go get another blood test in a couple of weeks.
you've likely already looked into everything im about to ask, but could there be something else causing it? do you have any type of hepatitis? any orals that might be aggravating it? i imagine youre not a drinker?

Reminds me that I should start my nac and milk thistle but that stuff taste is so nasty i'm getting sick just thinking about the it...how do you guys manage to drink it without getting sick to your stomach ?

you've likely already looked into everything im about to ask, but could there be something else causing it? do you have any type of hepatitis? any orals that might be aggravating it? i imagine youre not a drinker?

3J, honestly the "something else causing it" has me worried. I don't take any orals and I don't drink at all. Also don't use any pain meds, especially tylenol. My plan is to try a run on this Tudca for a period of time and go get tested again. If still elevated I'll go get my annual physical and my doc will see it with the blood testing he does.

can you elaborate on that brother?

There was an Endocrinology Study done back in 2000.
Where they looked at a variety of Hormone Levels in Men.
And this was what was determined to be Healthy Estradiol Levels by Age for Men............................... JP

20-29: 102.9 pmol/l
30-39: 94.17 pmol/l
40-49: 90.76 pmol/l
50-59: 81.02 pmol/l
60-69: 78.82 pmol/l
70-80: 80.37 pmol/l
The above are in international units and not the standard pg/ml, so let me do that conversion for everyone reading this in the U.S. (The appropriate conversion factor is 3.671.)

20-29: 28.0 pg/ml
30-39: 25.7 pg/ml
40-49: 24.7 pg/ml
50-59: 22.1 pg/ml
60-69: 21.5 pg/ml
70-80: 21.9 pg/ml

good info man, if you could link me up to the study id like to learn more!
There was an Endocrinology Study done back in 2000.
Where they looked at a variety of Hormone Levels in Men.
And this was what was determined to be Healthy Estradiol Levels by Age for Men............................... JP

20-29: 102.9 pmol/l
30-39: 94.17 pmol/l
40-49: 90.76 pmol/l
50-59: 81.02 pmol/l
60-69: 78.82 pmol/l
70-80: 80.37 pmol/l
The above are in international units and not the standard pg/ml, so let me do that conversion for everyone reading this in the U.S. (The appropriate conversion factor is 3.671.)

20-29: 28.0 pg/ml
30-39: 25.7 pg/ml
40-49: 24.7 pg/ml
50-59: 22.1 pg/ml
60-69: 21.5 pg/ml
70-80: 21.9 pg/ml

Back