First Cycle. Criticism welcome.

Had three injections so far. Tried right and left quad, and then right glute today. The injection always goes smoothly, then 8 hours later pain starts to happen. Followed by swelling of the muscle the next day. I havent been able to work legs out since I started. Its feels as the PIP negates the whole point of a cycle if I cant train legs. If the injection doesnt get any better Ill have to figure out how to make it better or discontinue the cycle. Dont feel any difference yet. No sides are showing.

Went out to visit a couple buddies at there college last night and the whole bar scene there is "lets get blacked out", going thru the whole night sober makes you realize how ridiculous college kids are.

Had three injections so far. Tried right and left quad, and then right glute today. The injection always goes smoothly, then 8 hours later pain starts to happen. Followed by swelling of the muscle the next day. I havent been able to work legs out since I started. Its feels as the PIP negates the whole point of a cycle if I cant train legs. If the injection doesnt get any better Ill have to figure out how to make it better or discontinue the cycle. Dont feel any difference yet. No sides are showing.

Went out to visit a couple buddies at there college last night and the whole bar scene there is "lets get blacked out", going thru the whole night sober makes you realize how ridiculous college kids are.
are you still cycling?

Back