First Cycle - Deca, Test & Dbol

aesproj

Hello everyone.
I will do my first (bulk) cycle soon and any advice, tip, opinion would be useful.

Cycle
Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)
300mg week x 10 weeks

Testosterone (Testosterone Enanthate)
500mg week x 12 weeks

Dianabol (Metandienone)
40mg day x 6 weeks

Liv.52 (Liver Protector)
4pills day

Anazole (Arimidex)
0.5mg day (Only if gynecomasty symptoms appears until they pass)

PCT (2 weeks after last injection)
Altamofen (Nolvadex)
40mg day x 3 weeks
20mg day x 3 weeks

Promifen (Clomid)
150mg day x 2 weeks
100mg day x 2 weeks
50mg day x 2 weeks

Tribulus Terrestris
RDV (Recommended daily value) x 6 weeks

Vitamin E

I´m pretending to buy the gear from ******.
***********************read the board rules before doing this again, not allowed****
I also pretend to buy syringes and needles from *******

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll need the AI from the beginning. 200mg yest c had be sitting at a TY of 1500, free Tvwas double the range and E was double the range.

I'm a 10byear vet of variations in gyno development as a side effect of epilepsy medications. I developed gyno inside normal ranges with a TT of 389 or something and E near the top.

Starting TRT actually reduced symptoms while I had basically doubled my estrogen?

Also any excess estrogen is wasted test.

Running a multi stwroodbforst cycle is managing side effects. The test cycle is simple, tried, true and easily diagnosed even if labs aint taken.

HCG is highly recommend. Being shutdown causes them to basically become weak and shrink. When PCT fires up the system the balls are weak, out of shape and have to basically make a come back. Having balls at least mildly stimulated higher testosterone is made faster. It also causes T "natty" spikes.

If you dont grown on 500mg wk you need to eat more food. Seen someone state it's three boxes. If you can check off steroids, check off training only food is left.

You'll need the AI from the beginning. 200mg yest c had be sitting at a TY of 1500, free Tvwas double the range and E was double the range.

I'm a 10byear vet of variations in gyno development as a side effect of epilepsy medications. I developed gyno inside normal ranges with a TT of 389 or something and E near the top.

Starting TRT actually reduced symptoms while I had basically doubled my estrogen?

Also any excess estrogen is wasted test.

Running a multi stwroodbforst cycle is managing side effects. The test cycle is simple, tried, true and easily diagnosed even if labs aint taken.

HCG is highly recommend. Being shutdown causes them to basically become weak and shrink. When PCT fires up the system the balls are weak, out of shape and have to basically make a come back. Having balls at least mildly stimulated higher testosterone is made faster. It also causes T "natty" spikes.

If you dont grown on 500mg wk you need to eat more food. Seen someone state it's three boxes. If you can check off steroids, check off training only food is left.

hows your training leading up to this? is this your first cycle? age, weight, height, bf%??

20yo, 1.77m/5.81f, 80kg/176.3p, 12bf

Training 5d a week, eating every 2/3 hours, first cycle.

Because of 10 weeks deca 12 weeks test?
So, 12 weeks deca, 14 weeks test would be better?
Deca: 10 weeks is the lowest, 12 is good and 14 is the limit.

I will add "Proviron", it will be useful to enhance strenght, add some lean gains, prevent estrogen build-up (benefit of reducing estrogenic side-effects and water retention noted with other steroids) and enhancing the potency of testosterone.

Thanks both!

Last edited:
Also a great age to start with the misperceptions that you don't need an AI unless symptoms appear, and that proviron will do the job for you. And no HCG required

Really OP, here's some good advice. You don't need three compounds on your first go. Test alone is enough. Go ahead with dbol if you want, no biggie. But forget the deca. Take 0.25mg adex EOD from the start and including the weeks between last shot and PCT. Increase that time from last shot to PCT to three weeks. Get HCG and use 250 IU 2x per week from the start, stop when you start PCT. For clomid don't take more than 50mg/day, it's not necessary and you could get some nasty sides. Go 50/50/50/25/25 clomid plus what you had for nolva after a three week gap and you'll be fine.

But best advice of all would be to wait five years. Yeah at your age that seems like a lifetime, but it would be a seriously wise move. You will fuck yourself up to some extent if you start this early.

Also a great age to start with the misperceptions that you don't need an AI unless symptoms appear, and that proviron will do the job for you. And no HCG required

Really OP, here's some good advice. You don't need three compounds on your first go. Test alone is enough. Go ahead with dbol if you want, no biggie. But forget the deca. Take 0.25mg adex EOD from the start and including the weeks between last shot and PCT. Increase that time from last shot to PCT to three weeks. Get HCG and use 250 IU 2x per week from the start, stop when you start PCT. For clomid don't take more than 50mg/day, it's not necessary and you could get some nasty sides. Go 50/50/50/25/25 clomid plus what you had for nolva after a three week gap and you'll be fine.

But best advice of all would be to wait five years. Yeah at your age that seems like a lifetime, but it would be a seriously wise move. You will fuck yourself up to some extent if you start this early.

I´m already fkedup, can be the last thing I will do, but even so, I will do it carefuly, we dont know the day of tomorrow.

Thank you, I will note and latter study everything

I´m already fkedup, can be the last thing I will do, but even so, I will do it carefuly, we dont know the day of tomorrow.

Thank you, I will note and latter study everything

well in that case, hows your training and diet?

20yo, 1.77m/5.81f, 80kg/176.3p, 12bf

Training 5d a week, eating every 2/3 hours, first cycle.

Because of 10 weeks deca 12 weeks test?
So, 12 weeks deca, 14 weeks test would be better?
Deca: 10 weeks is the lowest, 12 is good and 14 is the limit.

I will add "Proviron", it will be useful to enhance strenght, add some lean gains, prevent estrogen build-up (benefit of reducing estrogenic side-effects and water retention noted with other steroids) and enhancing the potency of testosterone.

Thanks both!

proviron will be a great additive in this already awesome cycle! looking forward to your updates. have you done blood labs yet?

well in that case, hows your training and diet?

I rarely have a cheat day (maybe once every 3 months.. or 4.. or even more)

1. [07:30] On waking up
- cereals / bread
- milk / honey milk / liquid yoghurt
- egg (scrambled, omelette, boiled)

2. [10:30] Morning snack
- cereals / bread

3. [13:00] Lunch
- meat fish
- pasta / rice / potato / bread
- cabbage
- fruit
- olive oil

4. [16:30] Afternoon Snack
- cereals / bread

5. [19:00] Pre Workout
- meat fish
- cabbage
- olive oil

............ [20:30] Training

6. [22:30] Post Workout
- meat fish
- cabbage
- fruit
- olive oil

7. [23:00] Before Bedtime
- cereals / bread

proviron will be a great additive in this already awesome cycle! looking forward to your updates. have you done blood labs yet?

This is the fourth time Im writing this sh1t cause the forum says Im not logged in but Im ...............

So......

Yes, I have done many tests such as blood, liver, hormones, etc.
Its everything great, just hormones are really low, really low .. I complained about it to my doc but he don't even recipe me acne treatments wich more testosterone for hormone replacement therapy.
Btw, I was really sick from my stomach and he told me I was just lying to skip school and refused my request for tests (3 months latter I was eating half a bread a day with a severe gastritis that is rolling for now 2 years lol)

I almost forgot ..

I dont know if I will use Arimidex 0.25/0.50mg daily or Proviron 50mg daily.
(Honesty, the price of Proviron its absurd, even for low dosages as I mentioned)
But I like it because of the benefits compared to Arimidex

Right now this is the cycle

Cycle
Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)
400mg week x 12 weeks

Testosterone (Testosterone Enanthate)
500mg week x 13 weeks

Dianabol (Metandienone)
30mg day x 6 weeks

op1. Anazole (Arimidex)
0.5mg day x 13 weeks
op2. Proviron (Mesterolone)
50mg day x 13 weeks

Liv.52 (Liver Protector)
4pills day x 13 weeks

PCT (2 weeks after last Test injection, 3 weeks after last Deca injection)
Promifen (Clomid)
50mg day x 2 week
20mg day x 2 weeks

Altamofen (Nolvadex)
40mg day x 3 weeks
20mg day x 3 weeks

Tribulus Terrestris

Vitamin E

EDIT: Forgot I cant say where I will buy it from Lol

Last edited:
Provirion seems over rated for it lower estrogen or misunderstood. As a compound it might have those effects but at levels possibly 500% of your nkrmal range a REAL estrogen control is good. Proviron is just a very nice compound like hot sauce on a food. Especially for the pr9ce. I've though about taking it because SHBG is creeping up and is just out of range due to medication sides.

Deca dick be taking fools out! I don't think I will or would ever touch the stuff personally.

What were your test levels?

I camt really give a lot of cycle advice but 500mg wk with a real AI, with HCG and properly timed PCT you should grow. 200mg wk had my free T double range.

aromasin over arimidex as far as what my body can handle. i got bros at the gym who can only handle arimidex and vice versa.
its all about how your body deals with it.

This is the fourth time Im writing this sh1t cause the forum says Im not logged in but Im ...............

So......

Its everything great, just hormones are really low, really low .. I complained about it to my doc but he don't even recipe me acne treatments wich more testosterone for hormone replacement therapy.
Btw, I was really sick from my stomach and he told me I was just lying to skip school and refused my request for tests (3 months latter I was eating half a bread a day with a severe gastritis that is rolling for now 2 years lol)

hey can you share your blood test numbers, Free test, Total Test, E2, LH, FSH, total panel numbers would be great to show here.

Provirion seems over rated for it lower estrogen or misunderstood. As a compound it might have those effects but at levels possibly 500% of your nkrmal range a REAL estrogen control is good. Proviron is just a very nice compound like hot sauce on a food. Especially for the pr9ce. I've though about taking it because SHBG is creeping up and is just out of range due to medication sides.

Deca dick be taking fools out! I don't think I will or would ever touch the stuff personally.

What were your test levels?

I camt really give a lot of cycle advice but 500mg wk with a real AI, with HCG and properly timed PCT you should grow. 200mg wk had my free T double range.

i know 3 guys at the gym who lost their girlfriend due to deca dick. its all about dosages.

So......

Bw, I was really sick from my stomach and he told me I was just lying to skip school and refused my request for tests (3 months latter I was eating half a bread a day with a severe gastritis that is rolling for now 2 years lol)

your lucky to have a doctor who knows so much about steroids. :mexican:

aromasin over arimidex as far as what my body can handle. i got bros at the gym who can only handle arimidex and vice versa.
its all about how your body deals with it.

Thank you, arimidex is more flashy due of his benefits and being more affordable

Back