First Cycle Draft and Questions

Matheoux7

Hey guys, so after A LOT of thinking it over (I'm overly cautious especially when it comes to my health), I've decided to go ahead with my first cycle. I'm currently on a cut and won't be starting till around may.

Questions Will be BOLD and UNDERLINED. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Age 26
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190lbs
BF: Approximately 15% (Various caliper measurements by Nutritionist friend)

Lifting Experience: Been a gym goer since 2007 worked out till 2010, was around 160lbs with 15% BF lots of bro splits lots of mistakes. Stopped due to college and working while studying and I went with the age old excuse of "I have no time for the gym" and let myself go. At the end of 2013 I had gone up to 215 lbs sitting at around 25-30% BF and couldn't stand how FAT I had become and decided to go on a Beginner 5x5 program and have been on it making steady progress ever since.

Bench: 200x5x5
Squat: 335x5x5
Dead lift:335x5x5 (I know it should be higher than I squat, but even after consulting trainers filming myself and reading Starting Strength on how to do it properly it doesn't cooperate, and I'm scared of injuring myself in the process of trying to improve it quickly.)

With respect to my training should I change it up in anyway? I've read differing opinions but consensus seemed to indicate not changing training regiment so I can keep my gains after coming off.

Diet: I'm a neurotic calorie counter and macro counter, due to the fact that losing weight for me used to be a real struggle. Turns out, I had sleep apnea due to tonsil hypertrophy, but ever since I got them removed, losing weight has been a lot easier. The habit stuck around though, the counting and calculating has become second nature now. I will be on a 500 calorie surplus as I would be on a non-cycle bulk.

Should I increase calories more?

Cycle: (Disclaimer:Due to my worries about black market labs everything I'm getting I can get straight from the pharmacy in my country pharmacy grade 100% legit drugs, no one suggest buying something or other from anywhere else I'm not willing to risk the possible infection from non-sterile shite)

Going for 16 Weeks

Weeks 1-4: Sustanon 500mg/Week Split into 125mg injections EOD/12.5mg Aromasin EOD

This more frequent injections will prevent the Test from fluctuating until the long esters kick in to stabilize plasma concentrations. Decided for aromasin EOD due to the fact that it should reduce estrogen levels by 40% according to studies, I'll get blood work done anyway to see if I'm not over normal male estrogen plasma concentrations. (If I am I will increase to 12.5mg everday.)

Weeks 4-16: Sustanon 500mg/Week Split into 250mg injections Mon and Thu/12.5 mg Aromasin EOD

PCT:

Weeks 16-19: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Weeks:19-23: Clomid 100/50/50/50

Weeks 12-16: Would you suggest adding in HCG at 1000IU/Week to kickstart PCT? or save it and do HCG only during PCT in conjunction with clomid? There's so many differing opinions on PCT protocols, I'm hoping some vets chime in and fix this one up a little because I honestly think I'm going overboard...

Last question: Should I stick to Test only or should I add Deca? (Only ask because Deca at the pharmacy is super cheap and adding it wouldn't really strain the wallet at all.)

Thanks for any and all advice!

Edit: Forgot to mention I had both of my mammary glands removed when I was 18 due to teenage gyno that didn't resolve. (Been checked for Klinefelter and Estrogen excess. Gladly everything was fine so I'm just a normal dude, and gyno shouldn't be a problem.)

Last edited:
Aromasin should be taken daily not eod. Hcg would be better used from beginning of cycle up to pct. Stick with just test for your first cycle. Your pct timing may be a bit too soon. Due to the long esters, you may have to wait 4 weeks to start pct. Look up pct calculator...

Back