first cycle ever (cutting)

Fury09

hi everyone

so i read the beginners guide here steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

im 25, 5'7, 181lb, 16-17% bf. training for 5 years now

im looking to cut down and get some more definition. ive tried a few cutting cycles naturally through very clean diet and cardio but it has never given me results that i expect. looking for something to help me retain my muscle mass while i cut down calories and do cardio. im happy with my natural gains and just want to cut fat. dont want to do a bulk cycle with aas. some of you may tell me to cut down my bf further before using AAS but ive tried and need something more now and a little quick

ive researched many forums such as this and found popular cutting stacks like equpoise/winny or test/winny but how about using just test enanthate? ive read that any AAS can be used for cutting because the goal is to maintain muscle mass and this is my first cycle

so from the various posts i read i was thinking

week 1-12: test enanthate 500mg/week
week 1-12: adex 1 mg eod (i cant find small doses. only 1 mg capsules that i cant cut in half)

week 15-18: clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/50/50/50?
week 15-18: nolvadex 40/40/20/20

other: liv 52, fish oil,multivitamin with joint support everyday

i am not sure if i can get hcg. i will update you with this in a day or 2.

if there are any changes or suggestions, please let me know. thanks.

Last edited:
update -

cant get ostarine or cardarine for pct. my suppliers are doubtful about hcg during cycle too. only nolva, clomid and maybe aromasin.

1) do i need 500mg/week of test-e for cutting? or is 250mg/week enough to maintain?
2) also confused about adex since some say 0.25mg ed, 0.5mg ed, 0.5mg eod, etc. how to decide a proper dose?
3) can i add winny (injectible) at the last 6 weeks at 50mg/ed? ive heard it hardens you up but i wanna go for it only if the effect lasts. not gonna compete so no point in temporary hardness or dry look.

adex at 1mg eod will crash the shit out of your estrogen levels.. if you have no way of getting lower dosages then run it at 1mg twice a week

you said you lose alot of muscle when you cut? what does your diet look like when cutting?

Learn your body if you can't cut down without drugs you shouldn't be using imo. The gear should be used to polish u off not used as means of getting u leaner diet is what will get you there. If you can't loosee weight natty u need to take a look at your diet even with gear unless you know how to eat you will not reach your goals

Also if you don't have the mass cutting down won't get u the aesthetic look u want you'll just look hungry than a mutha fucca.

Thats a lot of AI. If I couldn't cut it, I would crush it or dissolve it in grain alcohol. 0.5 mg eod would be a good dose to start with.

does this look good to you?

week 1-12: test enanthate 500mg/week (250 on tuesday, 250 on friday)
week 1-12: adex 1mg twice a week as suggested by 3j (wednesdays & sundays sound good?). the only thing concerning me now is adex @ 1mg. i can only find liquid caps so cant split it in half.

week 15-18: aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/7.5 EOD --> is this needed? some people swear by this "the perfect pct plan" elsewhere
week 15-19: clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 ED --> not sure about these doses as there are diff opinions everywhere
week 15-19: nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10 ED

no hcg during.

@3j: sorry i missed that
im just coming off a natural bulk cycle so i guess it will be a slightly slow transition. my diet would be something like

-a scoop of whey before fasted cardio on days i dont do high intensity cardio postworkout
-meal 1 - 80g oats, almonds, 35g protein
-meal 2 - 250g sweet potato, few veggies, 30g protein
-meal 3 - 200g brownrice, 40g protein, spinach juice
-meal 4 (preworkout) - 45g oats, peanut butter, 30g protein
-postworkout - a scoop of whey
-meal 5 - around 100g green beans/broccoli, 20-25g protein
-meal 6 - around 100g green beans/broccoli before bedtime, 20g protein

will see how it goes and cut down some more carbs gradually and increase protein. maybe i should be eating some more fats
protein sources include eggwhites, turkey breast, chicken breast, sometimes fish, whey (although i dont count it in total protein intake)

does this look good to you?

week 1-12: test enanthate 500mg/week (250 on tuesday, 250 on friday)
week 1-12: adex 1mg twice a week as suggested by 3j (wednesdays & sundays sound good?). the only thing concerning me now is adex @ 1mg. i can only find liquid caps so cant split it in half.

week 15-18: aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/7.5 EOD --> is this needed? some people swear by this "the perfect pct plan" elsewhere
week 15-19: clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 ED --> not sure about these doses as there are diff opinions everywhere
week 15-19: nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10 ED

no hcg during.

still looking for a go on this one guys.

thank you

update: got my hands on adex tabs. can cut them up and take doses of 0.25 or 0.5 when needed.
how much adex will i need to take as a precaution (assume no gyno/bloat symptoms) if im on test e 250mg/week?

Back