First Cycle/first post. “Oh great another newbie” I know...

Wes.loc60

Age:26, height:5’9, weight:206. Not sure on the body fat, can’t be over ten percent. So I’m on my second pen of test e300 1cc 2x a week. Friday will be my third. I’ve done two cycles of short 30 day pro-hormones when I was 19 and made some very impressive gains in strength and size so I’m not completely new to the game. Since then I have been hitting it natural with a clean bulking diet for most of the time. I’m kinda jumping around but I’ll get to the point, I’m concerned about the legitimacy of the gear and would love some advice in pm. I know I wouldn’t feel the effects for some weeks but I’m going mad wondering if I’ll even feel them. Don’t have any sources other than a buddy who knows even less about gear than I. Help GREATLY appreciated.

We have a section for steroid pictures; may want to post a pic and get some feedback. With long ester test it takes about 4 weeks to start noticing effects so gotta just keep training & dieting brother.

What you posted tells us nothing. Other then your pinning 600 mg of test a week and you have absolutely no plans of how long to pin for and what to do when your done or even if you're in need of an AI. Not good.

All the above.
However, I think you're asking how long until you "feel" the cycle kick In? Different for everyone but don't expect much for 4 weeks. For me.....My cyp made itself KNOWN at week 3 to 3 1/2. The onset of its effects were nothing short of amazing and have not experienced quite that effect since. Strength thru the damn roof. Sex drive was extreme. Blood pressure went up a little and I felt unbalanced for a week or so until my body began accepting the dose. STAY ON TOP OF YOUR AI!!!
Be careful in the gym. You will quickly be stronger than your joints and ligaments are accustomed to. Increase the weight just a little but focus on slower and more reps as to not overload your joints.

Ask more specific questions if you have them.

Good luck and have fun bro. It doesn't get any better than this run in my experience.

I plan to go for 12 weeks. I may have taken the wrong advice by not starting a AI when I started my cycle a week ago but I have androsteroneriene on order and plan on taking it my second week in. I plan on getting nolva or clomid for the pct as soon as possible to just have on hand. I might try my doctor for that one, though he was awfully disappointed in me 6 years ago when I asked for it during my prohormone cycle and told me he wouldn’t do it again. Any opinions on the AI. I can’t get arimadex because I don’t know who will or won’t rip me off.

I plan to go for 12 weeks. I may have taken the wrong advice by not starting a AI when I started my cycle a week ago but I have androsteroneriene on order and plan on taking it my second week in. I plan on getting nolva or clomid for the pct as soon as possible to just have on hand. I might try my doctor for that one, though he was awfully disappointed in me 6 years ago when I asked for it during my prohormone cycle and told me he wouldn***8217;t do it again. Any opinions on the AI. I can***8217;t get arimadex because I don***8217;t know who will or won***8217;t rip me off.
wow, this is all over the place. why androsteroneiene????? get artificial inhibitors during your cycle, arimidex is a good one, get it. we have sponsors here for that.
so your doc knows all about your gear use. does your insurance know now too?

Last edited:
I am all over the place and I do apologize, I’m use this like SC and FB. First time on a forum. I’m going with the andro just bescause I already gave the money to my buddy whose getting it for me and himself as well, I’ve never heard anyone talking about it but I did read it was irreversible, not sure if that’s a good thing or not. I could just not use it and get one from here. My doctor does know about the pro hormones however I will not discusse this cycle with him unless I can’t find a legit source to find a proper pct. I have done a lot of research on different sources for gear and checked with different forums redirected by google and found some forums, not this one, to be a bit conflicted if you know what I mean. Which is why I joined this one and am trying to make friends ***129304;***9996;***65039;

So... you've got much bigger issues than when you will feel it - namely how you are going to recover from it. You should not start a cycle without PCT drugs on hand, and shouldn't do one without AI either.

On 600 mg/wk of Test E - that's a pretty stiff dose. Don't believe those who say you won't need or want an AI. Get the arimidex or aromasin, we can help with the dosage. Also get HCG and use it. And plan to take three weeks off between last pin and starting clomid & nolva.

Probably shouldn't have started this cycle at all bud. Your in big trouble! You have no ai and you plan to get pct from your doctor? This gotta be the craziest post of the week!

Never start a cycle without everything you need and the knowledge to put it in place.

Bad idea getting your doc involved because now you are a documented drug abuser and if any health issues were to occur in the future, the insurance companies will red flag you.

Do your homework before getting involved with your health...

I am all over the place and I do apologize, I***8217;m use this like SC and FB. First time on a forum. I***8217;m going with the andro just bescause I already gave the money to my buddy whose getting it for me and himself as well, I***8217;ve never heard anyone talking about it but I did read it was irreversible, not sure if that***8217;s a good thing or not. I could just not use it and get one from here. My doctor does know about the pro hormones however I will not discusse this cycle with him unless I can***8217;t find a legit source to find a proper pct. I have done a lot of research on different sources for gear and checked with different forums redirected by google and found some forums, not this one, to be a bit conflicted if you know what I mean. Which is why I joined this one and am trying to make friends ***129304;***9996;***65039;

Your post came in after mine, so I'm backing up to this.

Androsterone is a metabolite of testosterone and DHT. It is taken as a pro-hormone on the theory that it is in equilibrium with test and DHT and some will convert back to those compounds. It is not an AI.

You are in the midst of your cycle, so have time issues. You have really zero time to find an AI and start using it, but practically speaking as the Test E builds up in your blood you have another week or two before you might start having serious problems with E2, and all the crap it can cause. Get aromasin or arimidex. For 600 Test E per week you would want 0.15 mg/day adex or 7.7 mg/day aromasin. I know those doses are wonky, it's easier to achieve 0.25 mg EOD for adex or 12.5 mg EOD for asin, but that's what the rule of thumb calcs show. You could back your Test E dosage down to 500 mg/wk and do just that.

For HCG again you should start immediately, but practically you have a few weeks to source. Don't skip this, it will make your recovery better and more certain.

For PCT drugs you have over ten weeks to source. Get clomid and nolva, enough for 50/50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/40/20/20 nolva. Those doses are mg's per day for each week. As I said above if you run the cycle to 12 weeks take 13, 14, 15 off and start the clomid and nolva 16.

If you can't do those things then you probably should just abort right away. Only a few weeks in you will probably bounce back just fine.

Bad idea getting your doc involved because now you are a documented drug abuser and if any health issues were to occur in the future, the insurance companies will red flag you.
Do your homework before getting involved with your health...

This is so crazy... It would be super illegal for a doctor to even think about talking to anyone lol...
Unless its a "federal" offense (meaning at least 3 years prison sentence) any health physician have patient doctor confidentially and you can tell them anything.
How are they gonna be able to treat you properly if you have to lie out of fear of being financially ***ned or labeled a drug abuser ???

Last edited:
I appreciate you***8217;re knowledge tankmanbob. I***8217;m a little worried but am going to order arimadex asap. ********no sourcing allowed*****. I realize I jumped the gun on starting too soon. Poor judgement and trying to salvage the cycle. Won***8217;t be doing it this way again and won***8217;t be taking advice from someone whose also on their first cycle and is obviously misinformed. Wish I had joined this forum sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so crazy... It would be super illegal for a doctor to even think about talking to anyone lol...
Unless its a "federal" offense (meaning at least 3 years prison sentence) any health physician have patient doctor confidentially and you can tell them anything.
How are they gonna be able to treat you properly if you have to lie out of fear of being financially ***ned or labeled a drug abuser ???

Whenever you go to the doc, it goes into your medical file. If you go to the doc looking for pct or bloodwork while using gear, well all that goes into the medical file.

You don't remember those commercials where people who use tobacco got cancelled by their insurance???

The doctor isn't going to tell the cops or anything. It just goes into your medical file. This is the reason everyone suggests to get PRIVATE bloodwork done. Yea, you could easily go to the doc. When insurance covers it, eventually they want to know what and why their paying the doc..

Whenever you go to the doc, it goes into your medical file. If you go to the doc looking for pct or bloodwork while using gear, well all that goes into the medical file.

You don't remember those commercials where people who use tobacco got cancelled by their insurance???

The doctor isn't going to tell the cops or anything. It just goes into your medical file. This is the reason everyone suggests to get PRIVATE bloodwork done. Yea, you could easily go to the doc. When insurance covers it, eventually they want to know what and why their paying the doc..

This would still be super illegal in my country.
Yes, it does go into your medical file BUT any new doctor needs your permission to read that medical file and soon as he does read it, the same doctor confidentially clause goes into effect :p
You cant even be denied insurance here lol...
And you sure as hell cant have it cancelled due to your lifestyle...you can get a higher premium though but its mostly based on age here, at least for most stuff.
Plus we got free healthcare on top of it so rarely matters much what insurance you have.

As an example, I've removed a brain tumor, cost me 90 usd and 65 of that was private phone calls. (Didn't even have any special insurance, just regular home insurance everyone is forced to have)

Last edited:
This would still be super illegal in my country.
Yes, it does go into your medical file BUT any new doctor needs your permission to read that medical file and soon as he does read it, the same doctor confidentially clause goes into effect :p
You cant even be denied insurance here lol...
And you sure as hell cant have it cancelled due to your lifestyle...you can get a higher premium though but its mostly based on age here, at least for most stuff.
Plus we got free healthcare on top of it so rarely matters much what insurance you have.

As an example, I've removed a brain tumor, cost me 90 usd and 65 of that was private phone calls. (Didn't even have any special insurance, just regular home insurance everyone is forced to have)
any new doc cant read it gut your insurance company can read it anytime they wish, and didnt the patriot act eradicate and do away with any type of comfidentiality? big brother can see anything they want now.

any new doc cant read it gut your insurance company can read it anytime they wish, and didnt the patriot act eradicate and do away with any type of comfidentiality? big brother can see anything they want now.

Dont wanna derail this thread anymore but in my country even some government entities cant read their "own" stuff about you.
For example, the IRS cant just go into the social welfare programs and check...which is causing a lot of frauds that could easily be prevented.... But just to give you an example of how it works where I'm from.

Back