First cycle opinions

gsxr600

Well I'd first like tos tart off by saying WHADDUP, first post on the board, been lurking in the shadows for a while. Seems like a really controled and mature board, very cool.

Stats:
been training for close to 6 years.
6'
235lbs
11%bf

I'm going to be bulking with this cycle, but I'm not sure if its overkill, for my first cycle. Its yet another 'bread an butter cycle' question.

1-4 Dbol 25-35mgs ED (not decided)
1-10 500mg / w Test Enth
1-10 400mg /w EQ

Nolva on hand, possibly going to use 20mcg a day if the dbol bloat gets too bad.

clomid post cycle, and would you guys recomend i use some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle?

??? on injection times. I was planning on doing 2 test inection on for example. monday and thursday. My question is this since I'm going to be running the EQ should I inject it 2 times a week, despite its long half life, or just do all 400mg once a week (with 250 of test)?

heres my checklist for the cycle (I'm kind of a perfectionist as i want to acheve the most out of this cycle) what am i missing? (I think i have the diet thing down)
Milk thistle
cranberry extract
ALA
Liver detox kit (tylers, any other brands??)
Glutamine and creatine for post cycle.
I have a feeling i'm missing something.

-Looks very reasonable for a first cycle. You probably can go with 25-30 mgs. on the d-bol.
-Take two inj. a week you can mix the Test & EQ together in one shot. 1 cc of each. Mon/Thurs.
-I would recommend the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle, this will help you recover quicker.
-Everything else looks good as for as protectors, the only thing you can add is some Liv-52.

nolva really wont help with bloat, it will mainly help with preventing gyno. But, dbol works so well because of the bloat it puts on you, i know guys who wont even touch femera or arimidex while on dbol, they say it was worthless when they ran it with an anti-aromatose

This has too many compounds for a first cycle. You can make tremendous gains off half that. The nolva will do little to control the bloat (which from these drugs you will almost certainly get), a better choice would be an aromatose inhibitor like femara or arimidex.

anything for BP? I think i'm gonna buy one of those BP monitors everyone is so found of.

Terminator, what would you recomend, just a test / eq cycle at lower doseage?

I was told that the lower dasages might not be the wisest since I'm fairly big already.

Welcome to Steroidology.

As for your cycle, only thing I would change is the dbol. Get rid of it :)

gsxr600 said:
anything for BP? I think i'm gonna buy one of those BP monitors everyone is so found of.

Terminator, what would you recomend, just a test / eq cycle at lower doseage?

I was told that the lower dasages might not be the wisest since I'm fairly big already.

Drop the EQ, its not a great mass builder anyway (atleast when compared to the other two drugs). Test/dbol can blow you up with size and strength quickly. Your original plan is over a gram a week for a first cycle, and that is alot. I would also recommend you atleast consider getting and aromatose inhibitor as well...

yes i was considering throwing down some Arimidex. But i havent really research Arimidex all that much.
guess no time like the present.

Hey gsx, you are fine with that cycle! You will only be on the d-bol the first 4 weeks anyway. Drop the dosage like I said to 25-30mgs. The Test is fine at 500mgs. & the EQ dosage should be at least 400mgs. to see good results. I think this is a very resonable first cycle, like I said before, if I thought it was too much believe I would tell you.

drop the eq, run the dbol at 20mg ed. That is all you need for a first cyce. Concentrate on training and eating and not how many drugs you run, what you just posted was comparable to my third cycle which got me up to around 280. With that as a first cycle what would your third be.

I am not a big fan of running three compounds in your first cycle either. You want to know how they affect your body, and how are you going to know which one does what when you have three combined.

any more opinions.

I'm starting to think this is also overkill, maybe its time to get back to the drawing board.

If you think it is too much, just go with Test & d-bol. Test 500mgs./week for 10 weeks & d-bol 20-25mgs. for first 5 weeks.

I would just run the test for 10 weeks at 500mg a week. I think its best to use just test in a first cycle. If your diet and trainning are in order you should gain alot. Plus you will know how you body reacts to test.

Back