First Cycle Question - Test Flu??

ivgotmilk

I'm planning to do Test E - Week 1-10 @

600mg /w split into
300mg Monday + 300mg Thursday

Dbol 30-40mg /day Week 1-5

And then my PCT 2.5 weeks after last injection.

I told this cycle to someone I know IRL who's an experienced user and he told me I shouldn't go that crazy for the first few weeks. He recommended I do 300mg/ week for the first 3 weeks. His reasoning was that being a first cycle, my body won't be used to the high amount of Test which can weaken my immune system giving me "Test Flu". It doesn't sound particularly nice lol...

I was thinking for week 1-3 I will do .5ml (150mg) x 2 a week then at the start of week 4, start with 300mg x 2 a week.

What do you all think of this?

I've taken Dbol only cycles before so my body is somewhat used to AAS to a certain degree but obviously Dbol only isn't the smartest of cycles nor is it the same as Test.

Thanks for reading!

Have you had blood work done? why only 300mg per week?

No, I'm going to do that the week before I start my cycle in November. I stated in my OP that I'm planning to do 600mg a week split into 2 300mg doses, but was advised to start on half that does for the first 3 weeks (the point of my question!)

My stats are 5'10/11, 170lbs, 11%bf and I've been training for 3 years.

Yea gotta get that age before advising you of anything bro I get the feeling ur young and under 25.

Yea gotta get that age before advising you of anything bro I get the feeling ur young and under 25.

Yeah no worries man - I'm 24 ?

I've done my homework on pretty much everything I can think of with regards to this cycle. I'm not clued up on 19-Nors so amn't going to be touching them for the time being. It's just this whole test flu thing that I really don't know much about.

Pin the full dose from the start. No need to worry about test flu. Most don't experience it.

You are missing an ai and hcg.

I'd skip the dbol so you can see how your body reacts to test and how much you aromatize (estrogen conversion). The dbol will soar your e levels off the bat and you most likely won't be able to get a sense of where 600/wk test puts your estradiol when you get mid cycle bloods done.

You'll gain plenty on test alone.

Weeks is too short. 12 minimum, but I'd go 14.

If/when you run orals you'll need liver support in the form of NAC (at minimum) or NAC and tudca.

My advice, take it or leave it:freak:

Last edited:
Pin the full dose from the start. No need to worry about test flu. Most don't experience it.

You are missing an ai and hcg.

I'd skip the dbol so you can see how your body reacts to test and how much you aromatize (estrogen conversion). The dbol will soar your e levels off the bat and you most likely won't be able to get a sense of where 600/wk test puts your estradiol when you get mid cycle bloods done.

You'll gain plenty on test alone.

Weeks is too short. 12 minimum, but I'd go 14.

If/when you run orals you'll need liver support in the form of NAC (at minimum) or NAC and tudca.

My advice, take it or leave it:freak:

Good advice man. Thanks.

I have letro, aromasin and adex on hand which i don't think I mentioned above. I think letro would be overkill though. So I'll either run adex or aromasin. Which do you recommend?

I'm going to do the Dbol kickstart not because i'm being ignorant, but because I've got them already and don't see why I shouldn't if I've got AI's on hand. It's going to be difficult for me to get my blood done here in the UK as going in and saying "Hey, can you check my blood levels? I'm using steroids" probably isn't a viable method.

I can only comment on Adex because that's the only ai I've used. You're right, lethro is overkill.

It's a total shot in the dark because everyone is different and you're going about this in a less-than-ideal way in terms of being able to gauge your aromatization sensitivity....but

Whilst running the dbol I'd go with .5 3/wk and when you drop the dbol go .25 3/wk.

There are many uk members here that may be able to advise you on how to get blood work.

The best route is still to go get pre cycle blood work, run test only and get mid cycle work done to see how your estradiol fairs. Test will be the base of every cycle you run in your life and to not understand how it affects you without other factors is selling yourself short.

I can only comment on Adex because that's the only ai I've used. You're right, lethro is overkill.

It's a total shot in the dark because everyone is different and you're going about this in a less-than-ideal way in terms of being able to gauge your aromatization sensitivity....but

Whilst running the dbol I'd go with .5 3/wk and when you drop the dbol go .25 3/wk.

There are many uk members here that may be able to advise you on how to get blood work.

The best route is still to go get pre cycle blood work, run test only and get mid cycle work done to see how your estradiol fairs. Test will be the base of every cycle you run in your life and to not understand how it affects you without other factors is selling yourself short.

Thanks for your responses!

If it's relevant, when I did two Dbol only cycles, I didn't get gyno in any way shape or form. This could be due to my genetics but I was running pretty high dosages (40-50mg/day) with Liv-52. I didn't have any blood work done before or after those cycles as I was told I didn't need to worry about any of that or need a pct... (Bad advice obviously so I still ran a PCT of nolva and clomid for 4 weeks and recovered fairly well). Don't know what my blood is looking like now but I kept 13lbs or the 18lbs I gained over 6 weeks - still gaining muscle and feel absolutely fine. I'd like to think my levels are back to normal, but now I'll never know. I remember feeling tired and unmotivated and almost shy around people when I came off the Dbol which is a shock because that's not how I am. Obviously due to the low Test levels and the clomid made me easily irritated/upset. Never again will I run any compound without Test.

I ran the first Dbol cycle in Nov-Dec '15, and the second from Mar -Apr '16. So I've been off for 5 months now. When I start my Test cycle it'll have been 7 months. We'll see where my blood is at the week before I begin. Maybe I could explain to my doctor low key what I'm doing. He might appreciate the honesty but from what I've read, they can add it to your medical record.... Or I could try lying about low test symptoms which could possibly be followed up by another check after a few weeks. I'm really not sure what they'd prescribe if your levels are actually low but that's off topic. If it's difficult to get blood done in the first place I'll try keep it to just 2 screenings although it would be interesting to see where my levels are 6-7 weeks in. I've read that an average young male produces 4-7mg of test per day which is 28mg-49mg / week. 600mg / week should provide incredible results!

Back