first cycle, second thoughts.

stayfit

33 6'1 195lbs. Been lifting for 14 years.

Ive tried 1ad/4ad way back in the day when I was 23. It was ok. I was in the gym talking about todays PH's with a friend, asking whats good ect. Someone overhears, and when I say "someone", I mean someone whos about 295lbs solid.

Basically he says dont waste your time with PHs, which I agree with since I know they arent great for your liver. Ive also looked at steroids for a while, just never went through with it. From what I read, seems like a simple yet effective first cycle is Test Ethanate 500mg which is what I had my mind set on.

Next thing you know this guy is telling me, this is what works- Test400/Tren Ace/EQ
So I ended up saying okay.

Now Im regretting it. Im sure its a great cycle but for myself I dont believe it to be necessary. Ive also read test400 is painful but if done right he tells me its fine. And Im not so sure I want to do the tren with the sides Ive read, Im already prone to anxiety and have it under control now but I definitely dont want it again lol.

So basically I kept getting told "youll be fine youll be fine" but I tend to always educate myself on anything Im doing. Really wish I just got it online.

What do yous think? maybe hold on to this stuff, and just get Test E like I wanted?

You got it man. Stick with test. I'm on my 5th cycle now an I'm still scare to try tren. I'm a bit of a head case as it is so I'm not sure how it would effect me. Tren is a beast and can be your Best friend or your enemy

Also on your first cycle, you won't need tren. Test alone will give You great results. If you start with the strongest steroid, you will have nothing to work up to.

Start with test, then slowly add different compounds in future cycles. Keep it simple, it's not the amount of chemicals that will determine your results, it's your training and diet.

Your first cycle should be with just testosterone. For ancillaries you need: hCG, and an AI (arimidex or Aromasin). For PCT you need clomid and nolva.

The reason for stsrting just test is to see how your body responds to it. If you throw in multiple compounds you won't know which one is causing the effects you will experience. You can also get a tremendous amount of growth on just test in yipour first cycle. Teen and Eq can have a lot of powerful side effects. Wait until you are more experienced and can manage them better before using those compounds.

AAS is a learning game.

Did your gym friend talk to you about ancillaries and PCT?

You need to learn about your HPTA and how these different compounds work. Don't let some guy in the gym tell you what to do. Getting advice is good but you need to understand this stuff. Start by reading the sticky threads. Learn aboutbthe different steroids out there. The HPTA. Aromatase Inhibitors. PCT. Esters. Blood work. And so on.

Why is there ALWAYS some huge guy at the gym, pushing complicated cycles on newbies? It seems that every gym has one. It's like they forgot they were ever noobs. They're like, "Dude, you can't grow on less than 1000mg of test and you gotta mix it with X, Y, Z and drain cleaner for it to really work properly". I've never been offered JUST test.
If the dude himself is the one offering to supply the gear....there's your answer. He cares more about wringing money out of you than about your health.

Stick with test first time around at a reasonable level. If you have been working out for 14 years naturally and look it (Some guys say they have and look like shit) You will be blown away by the results of just test the first go around. Get your diet sorted and your sleep sorted because you should be eating and sleeping like a troll. I am not kidding when I say you will get years of gains in 3 months if you follow the instructions here just on test alone. IFFFFF you are indeed a veteran and have reached your genetic potential. No need to add anything else, plus you need to see how your body will react. Best to have one compound only.

Back