First Cycle: Sustanon, Clomid Androgel

bazehrk

I'm looking to improve my athletic performance and physique. I want to run a marathon in 6 months and add to my weight lifting strength. I'm 180 and about 20% body fat. I have low testosterone:235. My buddy has suggested the following plan for my first cycle: 2 ml of testosterone sustanon twice a week for 12 weeks and Clomid for four weeks post testosterone injections. I thought about using Androgel for a month after my cycle.

Does this sound right?

Last edited:
U will likely have lower testosterone after this cycle, doesn't really make any sense to me why u would do this

I agree with Tury. Find an endocrinologist. That value is low enough to need Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

If you're looking to be better athletically.. go see the doctor and get your Testosterone figured out, your numbers will be nearly quadrupled..Literally all the time too.

After you get TRT figured out, then maybe consider a blast. You will be on a needle for life, but you will feel like a million bucks compared to how you are now.. AND you'll get bigger, stronger, higher sex drive, focused.

Do not disregard these recommendations.

You need trt right now. Go see a doc and get it prescribed.

I've seen two docs. Both prescribed androgel. The VA considers the normal range of T as 175-781. My VA doc at first wouldn't even prescribe me androgel but I complained and he reluctantly filled a prescription because I had documentation that my last doc had prescribed it to me. My T levels were at 235 in in Feb of 2014 and they are at 253 of last month. Androgel isn't helping in regards to my personal goals so Id like to take matters into my own hands.

VA Lab Results of March 10th

Serum (substance) Specimen
Collected on 10 Mar 2015 @ 2156 at WASHINGTON
Test results slightly outside the reference range are not unusual. Your provider has reviewed your test results and will contact you for any important issues. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact your primary care provider. If you have an amended test and you want to see the history, go to the Comments on the Details page.

Test Name Result Units Reference Range Test Details
ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE 36 High Units/L 6-33 Details
ALBUMIN 4.6 g/dl 3.7-5 Details
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 75 mU/ml @37C 43-130 Details
ANION GAP 11 High mmol/L 4-10 Details
ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE 28 Units/L 8-40 Details
BILIRUBIN 0.8 mg/dl .2-1.2 Details
BILIRUBIN.GLUCURONIDATED+BILIRUBIN.ALBUMIN BOUND 0.2 mg/dl 0.0-0.2 Details
CALCIUM 9.6 mg/dl 8.9-10.5 Details
CARBON DIOXIDE 29 mmol/L 21-31 Details
CHLORIDE 97.0 Low mmol/L 100-109 Details
CHOLESTEROL 213 High mg/dl <200 Details
CHOLESTEROL.IN HDL 53 mg/dl >35 Details
CHOLESTEROL.IN LDL 120 mg/dL <130 Details
CORTISOL 7.5 mcg/dl 5.0-25.0 Details
CREATININE 0.9 mg/dl 0.7-1.5 Details
GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE.PREDICTED 97.8 ml/min Details
GLUCOSE 83 mg/dl 70-121 Details
MAGNESIUM 2.2 mg/dl 1.5-2.5 Details
PHOSPHATE 3.8 mg/dl 2.5-4.5 Details
POTASSIUM 3.6 mmol/L 3.5-5.3 Details
PROLACTIN 8.0 ng/mL 1.6-18.8 Details
PROTEIN 7.0 g/dl 6-8.2 Details
SODIUM 137.0 mmol/L 135-147 Details
TESTOSTERONE 253 ng/dl 175-781 Details
THYROTROPIN 1.14 mcIU/ml 0.10-5.50 Details
THYROXINE.FREE 0.9 ng/dl 0.7-1.6 Details
TRIGLYCERIDE 252 High mg/dl 60-190 Details
UREA NITROGEN 11 mg/dl 6-23 Details

No Hypogonadism or sleep apnea diagnosed. By mild decrease in energy levels.

Do you have blood work you can post????

Just giving your T number and saying you have low T isn't much to go on...

Do you have sleep apnea? Do you have primary or secondary hypogonadism?

No diagnosed hypogonadism, and not feeling many effects besides a little extra fat gain and mild energy decrease. No sleep apnea.

When was that blood work drawn?

If your looking for something different I can look for it on another list. ...

Read this:
steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/662394-basic-trt-overview.html

I'm looking to improve my athletic performance and physique. I want to run a marathon in 6 months and add to my weight lifting strength. I'm 180 and about 20% body fat. I have low testosterone:235. My buddy has suggested the following plan for my first cycle: 2 ml of testosterone sustanon twice a week for 12 weeks and Clomid for four weeks post testosterone injections. I thought about using Androgel for a month after my cycle.

Does this sound right?

This sounds really bad. Please do not run this cycle.

Does this sound right?

Your buddy is a complete idiot .. Sustanon is usually dosed at 250mg/ml. He wants a guy that has 20% body fat and a complete newb to run 1000 mg of test a week with no AI..

If you would have listened to yiur buddy, 12 weeks from now you'd of been in a world of hurt

Thanks for the feedback and helping me avoid a shitty situation. I think I found a group from increasemyt.com that can put me on a sustainable path. Once my levels and strength have improved, I'll look to you for advice on a blast. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback and helping me avoid a shitty situation. I think I found a group from increasemyt.com that can put me on a sustainable path. Once my levels and strength have improved, I'll look to you for advice on a blast. Thanks.

Good thinking

IMT will take great care of you. They know what they are doing when it comes to TRT. I have learned a lot from them.

Back