First cycle Test E low dose cycle

beatz

I am currently in week 5 of my test E cycle thought i started to feel it kick in mid week 3 tbh although mainly week 4 and this week 5 strength has gone up a lot. The results so far seem good so I figured i will do a post to display progression probably only update once a week displaying weight gains, bf%, diet, weight lifted on certain exercises.

I appreciate any constructive criticism or questions on why i do things a certain way always happy to answer questions :) although still have a lot to learn.

Bit of background information about myself:
Been in the gym for around 6 years im currently 23y/o really only did my main research into diet 3 years ago and have made great gains since then. I am an ectomorph, since i was around 14 i have always had visible abs (sound good although the flaws were tiny muscles everywhere especially calves) biggest struggle was putting on weight being 6 foot 6 and being very skinny. So in 3 years I have put on around 20kg I would give most of the credit to dieting well although at my age a lot would more than likely be due to naturally filling out the muscle stimulation and clean bulking diet would be of great assistance though im sure. I have basically done clean bulking at around 30% over maintenance calorie level with a scale of 45%C/35%P/20%F every 8 weeks i usually go into a priming stage and do a carb cycle for 2 weeks 15% Surplus Cal maint 1 day then 40% deficit Cal maint 3 days and redo all the calculations for my diet again only having 1 cheat meal a week in attempt to keep my sanity.

Exercises are slightly limited due to the fact that i have early signs of facet degeneration in my lumber so usually use the inzer lever support belt during standing exercises and have completely cut out squats and dead lifts which is disappointing. in 4 months or so ill start doing front squats just need to increase core muscle tone far more to assist in back support and help ease the weight off the joints.

I can still make steady gains of around .4kg a month a bit less mayb although i guess most can relate to the feeling of wanting the fast results and i feel like my patience has run out.

Cycle:

For my first cycle I have Alpha Pharma Test E 250mg/ml Been doing .7ml injections twice a week Saturday morning and Tuesday afternoon. Have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand (liquidex) although I have had next to no sides, never had acne growing up havnt got any atm, nipples were sensitive from around week 2 onward although no lumps or anything and honestly next to no water retention.

Running the cycle for 10 weeks then beginning post cycle therapy (pct) 14 days after last injection start taking:
- liquid Clomid at 100mg/day for 7 days then the following 14 at 50mg/day
- Liquid Tamox doing 40/20/20/20

HCG is very hard to get in Australia so wont be running it although trying to get some sorted for my next cycle.

Diet:

Fairly rough with supps included

Meal 1 6:15 - 200g Oats, 150g Mixed berries, an apple, 30g Optimum nutrition gold standard whey (Supp), 500ml skim milk, Animal Pak (Supp)
Meal 2 9:00 - 120g Brown rice, 250g Tuna, 200g Steamed veggies (Carrot, broccoli, Peas), Animal Omega (Supp)
Meal 3 12:00 - 5 Slices Wholemeal bread roughly 125g, 200g Chicken breast, 100g Low fat cottage cheese, 300g salad (lettuce, carrot, tomato, cucumber, mushrooms,avocado), Animal Flex (Supp)
Meal 4 15:00 - 120g Brown rice, 250g Tuna/Chicken, 200g Steamed veggies (Carrot, broccoli, Peas), 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
Meal 5 17:30 - PWO shake with 30g WPI (Supp), Vitargo 35g (Supp), 200g Mixed berries, 1 Banana, 500ml skim milk
Meal 6 19:30 - 200g chicken breast, 100g steamed veggies (sometimes have 100g Sweet potato)
Meal 7 21:30 - 20g Casein b4 bed with water.

Throughout the day I have around 4L of water, the diet will be tuned at the end of this week and followed by every 2 weeks increasing calorie intake although more than likely just carbs I will increase and if I start gaining too much fat ill drop it back to previous calorie intake.

Sodium is quite low most of the daily intake is from the bread which could be a good reason for why there is next to no water retention atm and potassium is high, also getting plenty of folic acid and anti oxidants. I never have sauce with my foods so basically i have a fair bit of fructose through my day and sucrose PWO

I am a person I guess who is very prone to obsession, so dieting is an interest, i enjoy it, I find it easy to stick to, although im not afraid to go out to dinner with friends or family and let my diet get in the way of an enjoyable dinner every now and then.

Workout:

First 3 weeks i stuck to my usual 2 on 1 off working
Day1 - chest&bi's
Day2 - back&tri's
Day3 - Rest
Day4 - Legs
Day5 - Shoulders
Day6 - Off
Repeat

Although from week 4 onward i am doing 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off
Day1 - Chest
Day2 - Back
Day3 - off
Day4 - Bi&tri
Day5 - Legs
Day6 - Shoulders
Day7 - Off
Repeat

My workout changes fairly often so ill put up an example
Every rep I concentrate on Slow eccentric movement and explosive concentric movement
althought every muscle group starts with 2x warm up sets 50% 1rm 12 reps, 2x working sets 75-80% 1rm, 1x failure set 85%1rm 8 reps, and the other movements are the same minus 1 warm upset and add 2 reps to each for legs. each movement has 60-90s RBS
Each muscle group finishes with FST7's 30s RBS and 15 reps although every 4th week i switch to finish with a drop set and then go back to FST7's

Chest - Incline BB Press, incline db fly, Bench press, flat db fly, FST7's on pec deck
Back - Wide grip Lat pulldown, seated cable row, close grip lat pulldown, wide grip row or T-bar, FST7's straight bar pushdowns
Arms - Tri - Close grip Bench press, vbar tricep pushdown, weighted dips, FST7's Rope pushdown Bi - Hammer curl, Preacher curl, E-z Bar curl, FST7's Seated alternating curl
Legs - Seated Leg curl, Lay down leg curl, lunges, FST7's alternating Standing leg curl, Leg extensions, Leg press I usually do 5 sets, FST7's Hack squat, Standing calf raise and seated calf raise 15 reps 4 sets
Shoulders - Seated BB Shoulder press, front DB raise, Lateral Raise, Rear delt machine, Shrugs, FST7's side lateral raise.

I would usually alternate between BB and DB each week where i can or change to a machine every 2nd week.

Stats:

Age - 23
Height - 6foot 6

B4 first injection

Weight - 104kg
bf% - 13% via hydrostatic
Although following the Parrillo caliper (Would link the site that gives guidance but assume i am not aloud) my bf% was at 10.8% with all the correct angles and the 9 points measured.

Following these guidlines
1. All measurement should be made on the right side of the body
2. Caliper should be placed 1 cm away from thumb and finger, perpendicular to skinfold, and halfway between crest and base of fold
3. Pinch should be maintained while reading the caliper
4. Wait 1 to 2 s (and not longer) before reading caliper
5. Take duplicate measures at each site and retest if duplicate measurements are not within 1 to 2 mm
6. Rotate through measurement sites or allow time for skin to regain normal texture and thickness

Between weeks 1-3 I put on around 1-1.5kg

Results so far Tuesday week 5:

Weight: 111kg
BF%: 11%
Strength has increased a fair bit exercises such as
Incline Barbell press from 90kg on Working sets to 10 reps 100kg
Seated barbell shoulder press 80kg to 85 working set, did 8 reps of 90 for failure set
Close grip Bench press from 95kg 110kg working set

Still have visible abs still look pretty dry and minimum fat gains, so far amazing results in my eyes.

I would love to post photos although for identity/privacy I won't sorry.

Hopefully I can learn something from this post :) any feedback given thanks in advance

Regards Beatz

Hey looks good but Damn you did your homework. Most guys aren't ready for the next step. Though your weight and height isn't good. At least your knowledgeable enough in the chemicals you won't mess yourself up that way. Though clomid I'd keep it at 50 the whole post cycle therapy (pct). No need for 100 your just asking for more sides.

Thanks for the feedback I def will consider that advice on the clomid, although tbh im not to bothered with side effects as long as my nat test picks back up at a fast enough rate I am usually well self controlled with mood swings and that, also knowing the side effects b4 going onto clomid will allow me to prepare my self better I guess.

Though your weight and height isn't good.

Do you mean my weight in reference to my height? becuase I am 6 foot 6 and only 104kg b4 starting.

I mean i figured my weight wasnt too bad considering I have quite dense dry muscles with visible 6 pack a majority of the time, my diet structure was the easiest way for me to gain lean muscle mass and being 111kg (245lb) now thats a fair bit, sitll have a long way to go though i do understand and definitely could have gained more weight before starting cycle although really just wanted to have a crack for a long time and been quite patient.

Oh i figured i would mention that I am going to get bloods done at the end of cycle also probs head into the university near by to get hydrostatic bf% test done it would be interesting to see the change in my previous hydro test.

Was 112kg (246lb) this morning on the scale. My legs and back have by far put on the most size, i was already quite broad in the shoulders but have chicken legs even though they r my fav muscle group to work and i absolutely smash them in the gym its like i was meant to be an endurance runner

Have had a dodgee situation today before pinning noticed a little black spec floating around in the vial. Any opinions on what to do?

So far I am just trying to take it back to the source when i get a chance to get in contact, i don't really want to draw from around the spec due to the fact it is already contaminated. The vial is sealed properly so I mean could this be from drawing with a 25g needle that i have brought a bit of the vial stopper in with it?

I have already spoken to another mate to try and organise a test e vial before tuesday just don't know about what brand he will be able to pull up in that sort of time hopefully it is of good quality :p.

Also trying to get some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) sorted but it is soo tough to get over here, might try my luck with getting a small amount imported.

Diet update:

Upping calorie intake a bit due to higher protein synthesis i'm going to up my meals with 200g of a lean meat to 250g also going 125g brown rice meal 2 and 4 along with an extra 35g vitargo pwo, and adding 20g oats in the morning

On rest days also i didn't mention ill usually have sweet potato around 100-150g along with turkey breast 200g instead of my PWO

and im having lean kangeroo meat (less then 2% fat) twice a week, its awsome low fat high protein and high in micronutrients like iron and zinc, CLA, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin b6 and vitamin b12. If your an Aussie get stuck in!!

So you are only running 250/mg a week?? Seems like you r getting pretty decents results with the little bit you are taking.. Keep with the updates bro i'll be watching this.. I understand with the posting pics thing, i kinda feel the same way even though i can cover my face i'm heavily tattooed so people would recognize me (not really ready for that yet)..

350mg/wk i just uppd it to 400mg cos i had to get a new bottle is 200mg/ml test e i figured i wld just do 1ml each injection finishing week 6 now been weighing in at 113kg (248lb) over the last few days, eating heaps bf has def gone up a bit ill do a bf measurement within the next few days and wack up the difference, still minimum water retention, im trying hard to put on weight in my legs but being so long it is quite hard to widen them...

I have been doing pics but just for my own eyes, i look in the mirror and dnt think im any bigger although looking at the photos there is a huge difference and so many people commenting on the size i have been gaining its tough to keep it discreet, hopefully i can get 114 or 115kg by the time i start pct.

Smashed my legs today felt great

I usually start off with glutes/hami's although today started with leg press made some huge str gains gone from 230kg 10 controlled reps - 280kg 10 reps, in the last 4 weeks or so

Gains are coming along really well, possibility of getting HCG now so if i can i might push my cycle to 12 weeks,

might do nolva only for post cycle therapy (pct) also, having done some research im quite convinced

Any opinions on me taking cjc-1295 and ghrp-6 through my time off from cycling, my next cycle won't be till 1st of December so mayb run it for 3-6 months going through summer?

pushing more calories now, my appetite has gone through the roof this week, I have basically thrown 20g protein powder with 20g casein in meal 7 and just eating like a beast when it comes to lean meats some having 350g chicken breast just because I am still hungry even after 150g brown rice..

I have gone over the 10kg mark for my first cycle and at 115kg now so pretty amazing results and in the final week, feeling far more fatigue throughout the day as I am getting toward the end

Finishing up at 10 weeks and then next cycle with be beginning of december which give me 15 weeks off once post cycle therapy (pct) is finished

Ill update to see how much i maintain, i want to get hydrostatic testing done also, my fat doesnt seem to have gone up all that much which im happy with because 11kg of lean muscle is a shit load hopefully i can maintain most of it

Bulking all the way through till summer then probably doing my 2nd cycle to strip down

I will keep updates coming as per usual once/wk or so.

Back