First cycle....test E. need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomahawk1976

Tried to post before (apparently I'm stupid)
First cycle...test e and clomid pct. do i need any other item for during the cycle? Read a lot of the stickies and it had mentioned during cycle estrogen blockers. Im 40 years really old now. Looking to get my weight down a little and my lean muscle mass up a little. Balnce intense cardio with heavy weights. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Go ahead and have a look at the sticky at the top and get yourself some arimidex for any potential estrogen issues.

What're your stats?

Diet is going to be the overwhelming driver of your ability to hit your goals.

Well, I'm gonna be the first to reply to my own thread (haha) been reading all the stickys and i want to do this correctly...so, i think i am going to get some nolvadex, hit the gym hard, work on my diet and get my bodyfat at a better place before i start. I'm 6' and 220 lbs but i eat like shit and my natural bodyweight is probably somewhere between 190 and 200 lbs. all the info on this site is great and i would always welcome and appreciate any help and feedback

Go ahead and have a look at the sticky at the top and get yourself some arimidex for any potential estrogen issues.

What're your stats?

Diet is going to be the overwhelming driver of your ability to hit your goals.

Not sure what my body fat percentage is at right now. Much higher than usual is all i know for sure. Im 40, 6' tall and about 220 right now.
Been working long days 6 days a week and haven't been in the gym in almost 3 months(although i do work a physical job) work is slowing down and trying to get my diet and workoits back on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back