First cycle, Test Prop need Critique!

Bushpig77

Hello all, Long time reader first time post. After a long time of "researching" I've decided to take my first cycle. I'm planning on running Test prop for 8 weeks. The goal of this cycle is to gain 10-15 lbs. gain lots of strength and help increase my "athletic ability". I'm not a body builder and do not train like one but after an injury in the past I feel this cycle will get me back to where I was before. I have a friend who is going to help me along with this but I'd like to make sure the advice I'm getting from him is sound (reading post on here is fits in most of them).

about me: 31, training 11 years (athleticly), 240lbs, 14% bf, first aas have run 1-ad twice with great results. Diet is getting locked in and I've been trying to cram in a hellish 400mgs of protien a day.

Anyways the cycle will be:

Test prop, 100mg eod weeks 1-8

Pct: Nolva 20ed for 1 month, Hcgenerate, NTBM (post cycle) and Daa, started 3 sayd after my last shot of prop.

On cycle I was going to also use, Multi V, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, red yest rice, glucos/msm/contd, krill oil and glutamine.

Any other advice/suggestions would be great. I know prop "hurts and you have to shot rotate but thats ok with me" Is there anything else I should be taking thats otc while on or off that I should look into? Also I know an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is suggested but my friend feels since I'll only be at 400mg's a week I should be ok. Plus my situation oddly enough, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is hard to come by. Is there an otc Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I can use that would assist or do I have to wait and search out and ai?

Thanks for the help, I cant wait to start but I want to make sure everything is in place and I can obtain all the info I can before I pin.

Last edited:
sounds OK, 8 weeks really isent that long to get great results. if i were you i would make my goal to get my BF to 8-6% while adding on strength.

In my opinion 8 weeks is great for prop. It will take you 1 full week before you really know you're on the juice, but when it kicks in you'll feel like an animal. It should technically be working within a few days but you might not "feel it"
Gains will slow down around week 5-6 more than likely, and by week 8 you might have reached the full potential of it. Also, only running 8 weeks could mean you will recover well from natural test suppression.
Back in the day i loved some 1-ad and i was so mad when i found out andro was being banned!!!!

With long esters it takes weeks before you get any results then takes a while to clear your system before you use post cycle therapy (pct), so again i think 8 weeks is great for prop.

You might want to start out with 100mg for the first 4 weeks and bump up to 125-150mg if you have enough, if not then just do the 100 but dont go any lower. You need at least 300mg of test per week to notice anything special.

Another thing is you might want to wait 5 days before starting post cycle therapy (pct) because some of that prop will probably still be in your system on day 3 and a tiny amount on the 4th

i wouldnt even worry about an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) either, especially since you're pretty athletic and have a nice bodyfat. Aromatase inhibitor (AI) can hinder your gains from the test and should only be used when estrogen is a real problem. idk much about over the counter ones but im sure you can find some info on google.

you wont need milk thislte for prop, as its not toxic and actually can help rebuild the liver if you werent on that insanely high amount of protein. you shouldnt be eating anymore than 200g at your weight unless you're planning on becoming a pro bodybuilder. idk anything about the yeast or hawthorn so i cant comment on those.

last, im speaking from experience and i can try to give you any info i know. what brand is it, what oil is used in it(if you can find out)and are you good to go on syringe/needle info?

oh yea and what kind of training are you going to be doing? specific exercises. you may need to be very careful while on testosterone

pinnind eod when u are not used to pinning and dont have the techniques down can be rough , also prop hurts like hell to virgin unpinned muscles , id also run the cycle for 10 weeks min , post cycle therapy (pct) starts 5 days after last injection , have and use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for sure , and u may want to look into hcg

check rui for arimidex or aromasin for your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , they are the board sponsor at the top of the page and are legit

Drop the Hcgenerate, Daa, hawthorne berry, red yest rice, glucos/msm/contd, krill oil and glutamine and if it still really bothers you to have all that money just sitting there, you can donate it to a charity of your choice. At least it'll be going toward a good cause.

I love prop, but pinning eod for first time can be tough. I did t prop for 12 weeks my first go and had no prolem with it, but as I've said before, I was a piercer for a long timeand have pierced myself a lot, including my junk. so...that made it a lot easier for me. Do at least ten weeks. jm2c

Back