First Cycle# TestCyp+Deca+Dbol but issue with blood work 3 weeks after the start.

deepsalon

My age is 23. height 6foot weight 191lbs being working out for 4 years.

My first cycle was so

TestCyp 400mg/ml x1week
Deca 200mg/ml x1week
Dbol 30mg ED
Arimidex 0.5 ED (Now up the dose to 1mg ED)

after 3 weeks i am starting to feel some pain in my nipples but there is no lumps. i did my blood work done and here is the results :
Prolactin : 276.1
Progesterone : 4.27
LH : 1.42
Estradiol : 69.38
Testosterone : 7.62

I started taking Prami and proviron lately. and what should i do next to make the pain in my nipples go away and should i take nolva or letro?

For a first cycle u are going way overboard my man.

U should only run test at 500 a week for 12-16 wks max...this will allow u to see how u react. Now that u r doing d bol, which converts to estro like a mo fo AND running a 19 nor like Nandro...u don t know where or why you are well on ur way to being a potential milk lactating bitch titted lad of of a wee 23 yrs of age.

Drop the Deca and dbol at least and run an an ai and see if the symptom s ease up..

Better yet drop all and wait 6-8 weeks, slap the fucker who advfized this and get back to us....

Ur body is taking in coming from three direction s and you can t just dump prami, armidex or nolva and hope for the best. UUr about to be a limp dicked depressed confused individual. This ain t beer and weed. Take it seriously....or your gonna be seriously fkd up.

No disrespect...

At least you did get bloods done. I 2nd Teitonic's comments drop the deca man! 19nors are for EXPERIENCED users which you are not yet. The problems you are having and your ignorance on how to combat them are exactly why guys new to the game have no business running more than one compound. Another problem is you are only injecting 1x per week. This causes your levels to rise and fall like the ocean which is another reason for your feeling the sides.

Drop deca and dbol
Split the dose and inject 2x per week (200-250mg Monday 200-250mg on Thursday) once that levels out .5 arimadex Ed should be fine.

Any infants you know that you can breast feed. That should calm down the discomfort in your breasts if you can get some of that milk out.

Seriously... drop the Deca immediately. Start using a DA. You need an AI to control estradiol. Honestly, just stop the whole cycle and run PCT. You don't know what you are doing.

Your Test is severely underdosed too by the way. Your TT is about the same as one's Natty levels right now.

I understand how much it sucks to hear that you should stop the cycle and im sure you were very excited to start using steroids so this is all very depressing to a degree. But just stop the cycle and read the sticky's about how to do a proper pct. Deca is a hard steroid to control and can cause lots of different problems. Next time you cycle just use testosterone with hcg, arimidex , and have a good pct lined up. 500mg's of properly dosed testosterone will give you nice results that and side effects that aren't to hard to manage.

Just quit this cycle and don't let anyone talk you into finishing this cycle out it will cause more harm than good. Who ever told you to run this cycle probably had the best intentions in mind for you they just don't know how to start inexperienced users off when it comes to steroids. And the person will most likely say that we are dumb internet guru's who have no idea what we are talking about because that will be his only defense.

All of us here have your best interest at heart and that's why it has been suggested you stop this cycle and have your next cycle be just the normal 500mg's of testosterone a week. Best of luck man you have a entire forum of people to answer questions for you don't hesitate to ask anything.

I will drop deca and dbol. and have one more test injected and will start PCT after 14 days from last injection. is this plan correct? if yes. what is the best PCT compounds to take in my situation?

I will drop deca and dbol. and have one more test injected and will start PCT after 14 days from last injection. is this plan correct? if yes. what is the best PCT compounds to take in my situation?

Drop Deca and dbol now. Continue test and AI for two more weeks. Then stop test but continue AI. Then start PCT two-three weeks after last T injection. Deca takes longer to clear out as it has a long half life

Run hCG up until three days before PCT starts.

Okay, i will follow your advice sir. but what should i take in my PCT? Nolva and clomid? and how about the dosages?

Okay, i will follow your advice sir. but what should i take in my PCT? Nolva and clomid? and how about the dosages?

Read the ology facts sticky in megatrons signature you'll be able to answer alot if your own questions and get an education on AAS use

Back