Help with blood work & libido please!!!!!!

Alpha100_1

I know when I post this a lot of people are going to say that I'm stupid and I was unprepared and I did this wrong. They are completely rt but I've made the decision to stay on cycle & do something similar too blast & c***se. I've rotated between 700mg sustanon & 100mg deca on blast & 250mg test E on c***se for about a yr of toraxxx brand. I'll post lab work at bottom. I have 2 issues. The first issue is after about a month on blast I go from horny non-stop to completely losing my libido.i be used adex a few times when I felt my estrogen was high but hadn't needed it much & always felt tired & no libido on adex. I know my staying on has my system out of wack & hormones off. I'm attempting to do whatever I can to remedy this while on cycle. Maybe HCG will help or proviron. My second issue is my nipples got really sensitive and hurt to touch and I got a hard lump behind them. I immediately started 35 mg nolvadex and I also started Arimidex .25 every other day. That was 2 weeks ago. I also got my blood work done about a week ago. The only thing the dr said was my estrogen was low. How could my estrogen be low with only one week of adex & having bad gyno symptoms. Today at 2.5 weeks I have no hardness behind nipple or pain. Should i stop or lower nolvadex & stop adex? I know have aromasin & rafloxifene on hand. My libido has completely crashed too. Any help with these 2 issues & lab work would be so appreciated!!!!!!!!
34yo
190lbs
Less than 10% body fat
Lifting 10yrs
Dihydrotestosterone 875.6pg/ml
Estradiol ultra 8pg/ml
T.Pallidum .2 AI
Estrogen 1.6
Total estrogens 9.6
Test total 1500
SHBG 31
WBC 8.5 x 10(9)/L
TSH 1.99
RDW 14.7%
RBC 5.2 x 10^12/L
Prolactin 2.36ng/ml
Progesterone .45ng/ml
Platelet 319 x 10(9)
MCV 94fl
MCHC 34g/dl
Hemoglobin 16.5
Democritus 48.6%
Eosinophil percent 1.2%
Eosinophil absolute .1
DHEA sulfate 151mcg/dl

Im afraid I have more questions than help. Thanx tho for all the info you included!

1) we need ranges on your bloodwork. Different units, different countries, etc.
2) you have gone from too much E2 to almost crashing it. Poof goes the libido
3) no HCG means no nuts.... in a nutshell

I can go on about how many cycles have u done or lecture about pct now cuz you have no business messing with AAS and blah blah blah... but you already know, you are already cycling and you are well old enough to be responsible for your actions.

IMO: blast n c r u ise means you have made the decision to trt? , like I did. Needles the rest of your life? If not then stop n PCT n recover. Time on = time off. Next understand that many, but not all, who do this seriously have given up on a steady stable libido. It rises n falls based on a thousand variables and screwing around with hormone levels is a biggie. It is the cost of business. Constant bloodwork is the only way to get a handle on dosages needed for things like E2 n prolactin n such. Thats why one eases into this game. You are not just building a physiological foundation. You are building a foundation of data and dosages to build on

Sorry. Got a bit windy there

Gyno and libido suggests estrogen is high and need a steady /consistent dose of anastrozole. I like .25 for every 200 of test. Need your anastrozole at least twice per week. I would not take daily cuz it crashes me.
Where you taking adex from the beginning? Sounds like no. And if no then your estro went up and it's a guessing game on how long to bring it down without crashing it. Tough road. Sorry bro. Wish I had more or better advice

Im afraid I have more questions than help. Thanx tho for all the info you included!

1) we need ranges on your bloodwork. Different units, different countries, etc.
2) you have gone from too much E2 to almost crashing it. Poof goes the libido
3) no HCG means no nuts.... in a nutshell

I can go on about how many cycles have u done or lecture about pct now cuz you have no business messing with AAS and blah blah blah... but you already know, you are already cycling and you are well old enough to be responsible for your actions.

IMO: blast n c r u ise means you have made the decision to trt? , like I did. Needles the rest of your life? If not then stop n PCT n recover. Time on = time off. Next understand that many, but not all, who do this seriously have given up on a steady stable libido. It rises n falls based on a thousand variables and screwing around with hormone levels is a biggie. It is the cost of business. Constant bloodwork is the only way to get a handle on dosages needed for things like E2 n prolactin n such. Thats why one eases into this game. You are not just building a physiological foundation. You are building a foundation of data and dosages to build on

Sorry. Got a bit windy there

Like I said you are absolutely rt. I can't have kids because of a medical issue, I didn't mention that. Yes I am also prepared for constant try. I plan on cycling between 250-700mg sustanon. Probably gonna add Masteron & maybe proviron. Also 250-500IU hcg

I think depending on what type of bloodwork your doctor did your results may be skewed with deca.

Like I said you are absolutely rt. I can't have kids because of a medical issue, I didn't mention that. Yes I am also prepared for constant try. I plan on cycling between 250-700mg sustanon. Probably gonna add Masteron & maybe proviron. Also 250-500IU hcg
When do you plan on starting this cycle bro? are the medical issues related to your testicles?

Back