First Cycle - Week 9 Blood Work - Underdosed

xBAGADONUTSx

I've spent A LOT of time researching on these forums, but this is my first post. I never felt the need to post because if I searched hard enough I always find someone that already asked my question before.

Now I do have a legitimate question/request for advice.

Stats:
Weight: 205
Height: 6'1"
BF%: ~12%
Training: 5+ years (5-6 times a week consistently)
Diet: 4000-4500 kcal/day (ramped up), healthy meal prep, 50% proteins/ 40% carbs/ 10% fats

Gear:
Test E (UGL)

AI:
A-dex (Pharma) (have on hand, but haven't felt the need to use it)

PCT:
Clomid (Pharma)
Nolva (Pharma)
DAA
HCGenerate
Random other natty test boosters

I on currently on my first cycle ever. The plan is 12 weeks test only. I am taking Test E 500mg a week, two shots of 250mg each three and a half days apart. I got the test from a friend that I trust, and it had no labels other than test e written on the bag containing the vials. I was told that it was 250mg/mL so I have been doing 1mL twice a week. I remember there being some question about the mg/mL, but I was under the impression 2mL a week = 500mg of test per week.

The cycle was going well. I had no sides except a little shoulder acne. My strength was going up significantly added 50 lbs to squat and 60 lbs. My weight slowly went up 12-15 lbs. Everything seemed good but not great, and to be honest I was expecting more.

I was a little worried that something was wrong because I wasn't seeing huge gains and wasn't feeling much different. So I decided to get mid-cycle bloods at week 9. I took the bloods early morning after pinning the night before. Also, this test would have shown total test > 1500. The results came back as:

Total Test (LC/MC/MS) - 1459 ng/dL
FSH - < 0.7 mIU/mL
LH - < 0.2 mIU/mL
Estradiol - 27 pg/mL

So it looks like the test is real since I am shutdown, but it is under dosed since my total test is not as high as it should be. My estrogen is within range so that is why i haven't needed an AI.

I went back to my source and it seems there was a miscommunication. He claims to have said that 2mL TWICE a week = 500mg of test per week. I strongly disagree that this was said as I am very careful with this stuff and have been researching and planning this cycle for years.

Anyways, what is done is done, and this means I have only been taking 250mg of test a week. The plus side is that I have been making decent progress and can only image what a real cycle would help me achieve.The downside is the amount of time I will have to wait now to run again.

So my questions are:

Moving forward do I...

A. start PCT right away and begin planning my next cycle to start 4-5 months after PCT?
B. up the dosage to an actual 500mg/week and finish out the 12 weeks?
C. up the dosage to an actual 500mg/week and go for 15 weeks? Would the increase be noticed this late in the game?

Also, what do you think about the quality of my source? Do you think I should never use him again and start back from square one? I am really nervous and sketched out by online sources, but I guess local UGL is just as risky. I really want Pharma so there is little to no question about dosage.

Let me know what you guys think, and try not to roast me too bad on my first post.

you can keep running what your running if you want and then ADD test propionate at 150+mg eod and finish your cycle off with that . its quick in and quick out, so you'll be able to make use of high levels of test still for the next 3-5 weeks of your cycle (i'd extend it to 15 weeks)

That is a good idea Roush. Since test p is a short ester my levels would jump up faster, and time is of the essence this late in the game. I doubt if I can find it fast though.

That is a good idea Roush. Since test p is a short ester my levels would jump up faster, and time is of the essence this late in the game. I doubt if I can find it fast though.

levels would jump up very quick , especially being you already have a base of long ester test already in your system.

I'm guessing you can go with a domestic source with expediting shipping and get it an about 4-6 days . in the meantime double dose what your taking now.

you'll need to start taking your AI when you do, cause I'm guessing the additional test is going to aromatize a bit more then what you have been experiencing

Back