First Cycle - What do you think.

BbcGenetics

I've decided to start my first cycle, the anabolic substance I have chosen is Testosterone Enanthate. AI, in case if Gyno will be arimidex. As for PCT I've chosen Nolvadex and during my cycle to be using HCG.

Doses And Length - I will be running the cycle for 12 weeks at 500mg of test e ew. Weeks 1 of 12, 1000mg frontload.

PCT (During Cycle) HCG - Weeks 2-12 700iu everyday until ampoules run out. If I have enough to last me until me week 12, I will make sure I am clean of HCG 7 days prior to PCT.

PCT (After Cycle) Tamoxifen aka Nolvadex weeks 14-18, 60/60/60/40/40.

Supplements: B12, Magenesium, Hemp seeds/powder.

My stats - 183cm 88kg 12% body fat, small bone structure, wide shoulders, naturally big back, small waist, thick neck, thick thighs small/medium calves.

Age 21.

Nutrition - Vegan Diet (I'm vegan), high carb high protein low fat. 5000kcal surplus to gain weight. No junk food, only clean plant based whole foods.

Workout - Just before I start, a scientific study shows it's more beneficial to ensure resistance training late at night, and based on experience have experienced incredibly great results firsthand.

Monday - Lower Body
Tuesday Upper Body
Wednesday- HIIT, Swimming
Thursday - Upper Body
Friday - Lower Body
Saturday - Upper Body
Sunday - Rest

Cycle Goal : Build as much muscle as possible with a slight endurance improvement.

What do you think?

we don't help vegans.. sorry... lol jk that nolva dose doesn't need to be that high cut that down to 40 imo. no need for that front load either lol

Well you aint going to get a lot of what I'm gonna say YOU ARE TOO YOUNG. Myself on this board I really don't advocate giving advice or suggestions to guys under the age of 25.

By what you have written in your protocol says you have not done enough research or studying. An Ai is used to control your estradiol ( E2) to avoid a host of unwanted side effects. Gyno is only but one side effect.

Go back and read all of the sticky posts. Learn bout estrogen, Prolactin and progesterone. What Aromatization is, read the steroid Profiles.

So 1st do not do this and read up

Last edited by a moderator:
Get this through your head you are too young.

Quote : Workout - Just before I start, a scientific study shows it's more beneficial to ensure resistance training late at night, and based on experience have experienced incredibly great results firsthand. End Quote

In all my years I have never heard of this ^^^. I think by my experience this is Bro-science IMOP.
As far as this ^^^ only you are not old enough to support this theory due to your short time of training. IMOP Can you show us where to look up this study please ? :dunno:

You definately need to do more research before starting your cycle. There isnt a reason to front load your test. Your workout seems like an overload. There is alot of different muscle groups in the upper body to work in a single workout. Pick a goal for your cycle. Bulk or cut. If you try to do both, you will be disappointed. I don't necessarily agree with putting an age limitation on when to start using AAS. I will say that at your age, you should be able to get great results with a good workout plan and proper diet. If I had it to do over again, I would have waited until I stopped getting results naturally instead of starting as early as I did. At 21, if you arent making gains, you are eating and/or training properly.

Good Luck in whatever you decide.

Back