first cycle

hardtime

HI. Started my cycle with win and then switched to var..my husband had asked ya'll about it and we went with Supergirls advice ..was planning to do the 12 week cycle..still am ..feel a little achy.but my body is flipping..my muscles are getting hard from the var and i've gotten size from the win and var but the last two weeks of the win and the entire time so far using the var i've got break through bleeding every day..i get that they're male hormones and all but IS that a normal side effect????? I've been reading the forums but there isn't much on this other than some girls losing their period.. it would be much easier that way..husband thinks maybe i should cut my cycle now and taper it off partly cuz of the bleeding and partly cuz we don't know what kind of rebound i'm going to have ..would rather finish the cycle..REALLY love the way var makes me look..any outlooks?? Also,since this is my first cycle what rebound effects are there?? REALLY nervous about that when i do come off!! Thanks!!

Okay, a little bleeding is perfectly normal. Some girls get their periods like normal, some girls loose theirs all together, and some spot. Don't really know what your going to get until you're already into it.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of birth control are you using, the spotting could have something to do with that also.

How much var are you on a day? To me it sound like you're doing pretty okay...

Rebound - depends on the girl, the drug, and the dose. The rebound from var really isn't that bad if you're not taking mega amounts. I'd be more worried if you were still on the Winstrol (winny), wise choice to switch.

Thanks for getting back to me..I'm not on any birth control. I'm taking 10 mg a day of var other than the spotting and occassional achiness no side effects.. still curious about what possible rebound effects there are when i go off..do you keep most of your gains etc. any info is highly appreciated!! Thanks again!

Hardtime,
I had some spotting with Anavar (var). Nothing that bothered me but it was a little confusing the first couple times because mine would happen at times when I wasnt expecting a period. Ive just come to expect that when I start Anavar (var). As for the gains, I have kept mine and havent had any rebound afterwards. Chelsea

Back