First dbol cycle what do I need to know

Joshyboy777

Hey guys I'm 20yrs old been working out past year on supplements. Now I'm concidering steroids. I've had a look around and think I'm going to go with dianabol.
I work 9-5 mon to Friday and planning to start with 20mg a day. My plan is to have one when I wake up then another at 12 then another pre workout at 5 then workout at 6pm. What do you guys think or suggest? Is this going to work well. Only time I can workout is at 6pm. Will it affect sleep at this time or should I workout before work everyday? Tnx in advance

Ok as nice and polite as I can be here.

You are too young and need to wait until age 25 or min 23. Now you cannot just come on here and ask what to do. You and everyone who wants to get involved in the use , safe, of AAS needs to understand what it is about. AND that is not just sticking your ass with steroids.

There is much to learn so you know what we are telling you is right on and you understand why.

Next you should never do a compound with out Testosterone. So a Dbol only cycle is very, very bad for you.

You need to first start reading ALL the sticky posts and then ask Q's as per what you do not understand. They are found where you came in to start your thread. Called Sticky threads and they are labeled.

Scrap your plan read up and learn how to use the natural potential you have at your age. You are at the perfect age to grow. If you cannot grow at your age Steroids will be of no use to you.

I'm knew around here but i'd say wait a few years, you haven't been working out that long and from research DBOL only is not worth it, you will piss your gains away, testosterone should always be involved, and you'd get a lot more out of 500mg test, dbol is a nono unless you just want everyone to know you're on steroids and lose it right after and get sad because of your natural test levels being suppressed, i could be wrong though.

Another thing...working out for one year is not near long enough to build a good muscle base core or other to need Steroids. YOU are at risk of injury. Your Tendons and joins aren't close to being ready to handle the changes of strength and stamina.

WE say trust us because the ones who do not usually come back a year or two later asking for help again do to injuries, not being able to restart, sexual problems and Gyno for one. ALL data states the high potential of problems with initiating AAS before one reaches full growth. Though that can vary it evident to the medical field that a guy is still in growth cycle until average age of 25yrs. With some maybe a year or two just under 25 yrs of age.
SO for you it is Russian Roulette to do steroids at your age..................You can Google this data RE: growth, age and steroids.

"My suggestion to you is if this is your first time start with something really light, like anavar..
It will probably only give you about 5 pounds of muscle gains it has no side effects and it's also a good starter for someone trying to get into this.
It has a short half life in the blood, so you need to take a pill every 6 to 8 hours
They come 10 mg a pill so my recommendation is to start off with 60 mg a day for the first three weeks and then up that 80 mg a day for the next three weeks and then finish out 100 mg a day for the last two weeks and see how you feel
I don't think d-bol is a good starter, especially as an oral, so go with Anavar"

"My suggestion to you is if this is your first time start with something really light, like anavar..
It will probably only give you about 5 pounds of muscle gains it has no side effects and it's also a good starter for someone trying to get into this.
It has a short half life in the blood, so you need to take a pill every 6 to 8 hours
They come 10 mg a pill so my recommendation is to start off with 60 mg a day for the first three weeks and then up that 80 mg a day for the next three weeks and then finish out 100 mg a day for the last two weeks and see how you feel
I don't think d-bol is a good starter, especially as an oral, so go with Anavar"

you have any experience with this junior?

I find these dbol only posts really interesting, let me tell you why.

Any given moment in time you can check, and there are thousands of people viewing these threads. Just now 2,442 viewing the AAS forum.

So my guess is there are literally hundreds of guys reading and researching who are thinking of their first steroid use, and leaning toward dbol only. Why? It is cheap, easily obtained, and lots of guys Rick Piana included who did this for their first use - and no needles.

So a post like this has potential to reach a lot of people, and potentially a lot of young guys thinking of this for their first go.

The take home message here is don't do a cycle with an oral only, always add test via injection. Always do a PCT. And, don't cycle before age 25. You young guys don't know what it means when your dick doesn't work like it's supposed to, and don't know what it's like to have an old broken down body. If you mess with roids too early you could well end up with both before your time.

No oral is a good starter unless op is female

Junior Really just as Milton asked you do you have ANY experience. Apparently NOT. You jumped out here in the middle of things and told OP to do the OPPOSITE of what corporately this whole board is teaching : the Safe use of AAS" and to top it off the different to all of the post to OP's Question.

ORAl cycles are not good and unhealthy, You need also to run Test with ALL cycles. And a liver support with most Orals when stacked If you are uneducated as to why in this do some research.

Next it is his FIRST cycle and if you know anything he should stick to TEST ONLY....

I will tell you and OP right now this is a NO, no and very bad advice.

I have no power on this forum but I can almost guarantee you pull this shit again and you will not last on here. WE all don't agree on everything, however the vets, we know what is safe and what is bad advice.

I myself can only ask you to please refrain from giving advise until you get a thorough education in the Safe use of AAS. :mad:

Last edited:
[/FONT]

Junior Really just as Milton asked you do you have ANY experience. Apparently NOT. You jumped out here in the middle of things and told OP to do the OPPOSITE of what corporately this whole board is teaching : the Safe use of AAS" and to top it off the different to all of the post to OP's Question.

ORAl cycles are not good and unhealthy, You need also to run Test with ALL cycles. And a liver support with most Orals when stacked If you are uneducated as to why in this do some research.

Next it is his FIRST cycle and if you know anything he should stick to TEST ONLY....

I will tell you and OP right now this is a NO, no and very bad advice.

I have no power on this forum but I can almost guarantee you pull this shit again and you will not last on here. WE all don't agree on everything, however the vets, we know what is safe and what is bad advice.

I myself can only ask you to please refrain from giving advise until you get a thorough education in the Safe use of AAS. :mad:

well put, looking forward to juniors retort.

Back