First HGH Cycle (The Next Level)

I understand the need for hGH to be ran for a long period of time. I plan to continue use after my AAS cycle has ended and maybe add some igf to the equation.
I have Genotropin and have 540iu at my disposal.

Update:

Its now been 33 days on hGH @ 2iu day.

At first i noticed pins and needles first thing in the morning. That seems to have gone now. In general i feel a lbit more active and healthier.

My Stats:
Day 1:
200lbs
15% body fat

Day 33:
204lbs
13% body fat

There seems to be something working here. Happy with the progress so far.

Diet:
I have noticed an increase in appetite. I used to keep Carbs at the lower end (100g day) as i was carb conscience. Now i find myself eating between 300-400g Day.

Protein: 300g day
Carbs: 300-400g day
Fats: 70g day
Calories: 3030-3430 day

Should i be looking to Add more Calories?

I am also 2 weeks into my AAS cycle.
500mg Test E week
600mg Bold week

I havent added the tren yet as i am loosing body fat without at the moment.

I have been thinking of running the Test & Bold for 10 weeks.
Then switching to Test Prop & Tren Acetate for a 6 week cutting phase.
Followed by PCT.

Training:
I have noticed my strength has gone up. I can manage 110lb dumb bells for 3 sets of 8 on flat bench press.
Dead lift is currently 160kg for 3 sets of 6

This week I havent done any cardio as i have been very busy with my business.

But I will usually do 20 minutes post-workout 4 x week.

The synergy between test/gh is excellent. You should start to notice much better results than gh alone. I personally don't believe gh will add much in terms of muscle mass without test.

Update:

Its now been 33 days on hGH @ 2iu day.

At first i noticed pins and needles first thing in the morning. That seems to have gone now. In general i feel a lbit more active and healthier.

My Stats:
Day 1:
200lbs
15% body fat

Day 33:
204lbs
13% body fat

There seems to be something working here. Happy with the progress so far.

Diet:
I have noticed an increase in appetite. I used to keep Carbs at the lower end (100g day) as i was carb conscience. Now i find myself eating between 300-400g Day.

Protein: 300g day
Carbs: 300-400g day
Fats: 70g day
Calories: 3030-3430 day

Should i be looking to Add more Calories?

I am also 2 weeks into my AAS cycle.
500mg Test E week
600mg Bold week

I havent added the tren yet as i am loosing body fat without at the moment.

I have been thinking of running the Test & Bold for 10 weeks.
Then switching to Test Prop & Tren Acetate for a 6 week cutting phase.
Followed by PCT.

Training:
I have noticed my strength has gone up. I can manage 110lb dumb bells for 3 sets of 8 on flat bench press.
Dead lift is currently 160kg for 3 sets of 6

This week I havent done any cardio as i have been very busy with my business.

But I will usually do 20 minutes post-workout 4 x week.

Wish u the best on your voyage... But, how do u know wich compound is doing what?. . .

I agree, hard to say what compound is doing what. Most likely the HGH isn't doing much this early on.

Thats good he's having such positive results early on, but these effects could be any of the compounds he's running...

Seems premature for any of them though, considering all of these should be just kicking in no?

I Agree. Have been sceptical but pleased so far. The Only thing i have really Changed since starting hGH is my Diet. I have added more Carbs. This could Probably explain the weight Increase. As for the Body Fat I am training 5 times a week at a high intensity.

Hopefully this next week the Test should Kick In and start seeing Bigger Gains.

As for knowing which compound is having the effects i believe that the Bold & Test will not have kicked in yet. So i asume that the hGH is responcible for the slight increase in Mass and the lowering of Bodyfat.

Everyone Keeps saying Test & hGH go well together. I will update Weekly for anyone wishing to follow this Thread.

Update:

Its now been 46 days on hGH @ 2iu Day. The Numbing in my fingers has gone now. Appetite is up. As well as Weight!

Weight: 209lbs
BF: 13%

I will be Starting Week 5 on Monday of Test E 500mg Week And Boldanone 600mg Week.
It will be my 2nd week on 200mg Tren E.

I have Also added 12.5mcg T3 daily to help Shuttle Nutrients into Muscles and regulate Fat Metabolism. It has been 4 days on 12.5mcg of T3, I am thinking of upping it to 25mcg daily.

Currently on 4000 Cals Day.
350g Protein day
400g Carbs day
100g Fat day

Eating 7 Meals a Day.

Training 4 Times Week. Cardio 20 Mins Post-Workout 4 x week and 20 Mins Before Breakfast 3 x Week.

My Strength has gone up but my Sex drive isnt what id call high. Usually on Gear I notice this the most? Any thoughts?

Cheers

My Strength has gone up but my Sex drive isnt what id call high. Usually on Gear I notice this the most? Any thoughts?

It's impossible to say for sure. Are you overdoing it with the Arimidex? If E drops too low, libido can suffer. Prolactin issues from the tren? Perhaps, but you've only been on it for 2 weeks, correct? Your gear could be underdosed, stress at work etc.

With a cycle containing multiple compunds, AAS switches mid-cycle, ancillaries and so forth,
identifying a culprit can be very difficult.

Poly

Thanx for the reply. I am running Arimidex @ 1mg eod. As for the Gear being under dosed that is a possibility but my source is usually very reliable. Stress however may be the factor. I have 3 jobs. Work Mon-Thursday 10 hour days. Friday & Sat day I work in my own Shop. Thurs, Fri, Sat Night I work @ a Club as Security 10pm-3am.

Maybe I need more rest? Like I say Im Lifting 4 x week and cardio every day.

Weight is up and Down (between 202lbs and 210lbs

I will Post again next week with Progress.

Been Really Busy With Work etc.

Its been nearly 17 weeks on hgh @ 2iu day. I can say the side effects have deminished. No Numb hands anymore...

Fat loss has been the most impressive. I have lost bodyfat and my Diet has been in the 3500-4000 Range.

Weight: 203lbs
BF%: 11%

Havent measured Chest, Arms etc....

But by the Mirror I look better. I have been off AAS 8 weeks now and Completed PCT.

Thinking of going back on Test While on the HGH.

Week 1-10 750mg Sus Week
Week 1-8 300mg Tren E Week
Week 1-4 50mg Oxymethanlone Day
Week 1-12 1mg Arimidex Eod

Any Suggestions?

Back