First lab blood results need some one to shoot me straight. Help needed.

JoshuaG

So ive been cycling with gear for the past year and a half this last cycle has been the worse. Ive been suspicious for a little while the quality of the gear im getting so i went and got my blood test while on the gear i got these are the results. Can some one please help me.

Platelet count 147. Ref range 140-400

MPV 11.2. Ref range 7.5-11.5 fL
Abslt neutrophils 2856 ref range 1500-7800

Abslt lymphocytes 1493 ref range 850-3900

Abslt monocytes. 293 ref range 200-950

The list gose on but the ones i see posted on here the most

FHS 4.4 Ref range 1.6-8.0 miu/ml
LH. 7.1 Ref range 1.5-9.3 mIU/ml
Progesterone. <0.5 Ref range <1.4 ng/ml

Testosterone, Total 294 ref range 250-827
Estradiol 26. Ref range < OR =39 pg/ml

This test was taken while on gear runing: Tren Ace eod 1cc, Test C 1 1/2 cc e3d and AI

Some one tell me whats wrong with this picture if anything.

Two problems.

1) You are not running any gear. None whatsoever. See your LH and FSH -- if you were on gear (even a small amount) they would both be at zero.

2) You have Hypogonadism. In other words Low T. You need to be treated for that. Please see a doctor.

So ive been cycling with gear for the past year and a half this last cycle has been the worse. Ive been suspicious for a little while the quality of the gear im getting so i went and got my blood test while on the gear i got these are the results. Can some one please help me.

Platelet count 147. Ref range 140-400

MPV 11.2. Ref range 7.5-11.5 fL
Abslt neutrophils 2856 ref range 1500-7800

Abslt lymphocytes 1493 ref range 850-3900

Abslt monocytes. 293 ref range 200-950

The list gose on but the ones i see posted on here the most

FHS 4.4 Ref range 1.6-8.0 miu/ml
LH. 7.1 Ref range 1.5-9.3 mIU/ml
Progesterone. <0.5 Ref range <1.4 ng/ml

Testosterone, Total 294 ref range 250-827
Estradiol 26. Ref range < OR =39 pg/ml

This test was taken while on gear runing: Tren Ace eod 1cc, Test C 1 1/2 cc e3d and AI

Some one tell me whats wrong with this picture if anything.

Welcome! What gear in particular have you been cycling?

Well in the past the gear i was using was good but obviously, because i gaind a lot of size! And lean.... This time i got some bunk had a little gains then all the sudden horror story sexual sides. Kinda upset but what can i do except find another source i have reached out to a Dr. But honstly the treatment for 15 weeks is a little out of price range for the momment. Thank you Megatron. Ive seen a lot of your posts and value your advice to be worth listening too. Any recomendations? Im only 32 years old natty weight 225-230lbs 6'4" and bf around 15-16% skin fold caliper test

Damn, bunk test AND tren. I'd be a bit upset personally, as that's been some expensive oil you've been pinning. On the bright side, your infectious markers are good, so it's been clean oil. :)

So i took a 4 month break from any thing at all due to a surgery. once i was post hernia opperation about 2months i got back on a cycle to help "speed up" the healing process. I Was supposedly taking a test-p 1cc e3d for 6 weeks i followed that with Test C and tren ACE. But from what Megatron28 said im not runing any gear at all.... Which means ive only been shooting my self with Tren ACE only for a whole 6 weeks WTF!? What will this do. Now im having ED side effects which is driving me nutso and its hurting my ego a little. Will that go away soon and start working again?

My opinion and it may differ from others but I think you should stop everything, do a proper pct then get your blood work to see where you're at. Or get some real test C and add that at 200mgs a week and see if your ED problems subside.

As pointed out above, you haven't been taking any gear. You MAY be taking something that's suppressing natty test, or you may just be hypogonadal.
294 is low - but the 7.1 LH is on the high end, indicating that if you're hypogonadal, you're primary: it's a problem with your balls, rather than your pituitary.
For reference, my LH was 2.5 before beginning Clomid monotherapy (Free T: 79 pg/ml) and is at 4.7 now (Free T: 170 pg/ml). Your LH is several points higher than mine but your Total T is lower (and your estimated Free T is between 50 and 80, probably below where I was).

Run PCT, get new bloods, go see a doctor who specializes in this stuff.

Apparently even the tren was garbage because that too would effect my LH and FSH as well or at least bring it down to 0.2__ right? So how come im having sexual sides? Ive been off gear for a while now never had a problem befor while i was taking this stuff i noticed the ed and thought maybe its the AI or Clomid also took some letro but discontinued thay stuff as well.

Apparently even the tren was garbage because that too would effect my LH and FSH as well or at least bring it down to 0.2__ right? So how come im having sexual sides? Ive been off gear for a while now never had a problem befor while i was taking this stuff i noticed the ed and thought maybe its the AI or Clomid also took some letro but discontinued thay stuff as well.

Yeah, both the test and tren are fake.

You are suffering because you are Hypogonadal. 89 year old men have higher T levels than you do.

You need to run PCT and hope that your HPTA can recover. If it doesn't you will need to go on TRT for the rest of your life.

These guys gave you some sound advice...

Your levels should definitely be higher, NOT necessarily 3k (not sure where that figure comes from),but certainly much much higher...

What type of blood analysis was this? ECLIA or LC/MS?

Depending on which test you used,one is more accurate over the other when it concerns T levels...

I got the blood test from my general practitioners office. The same Dr. I see for everything else. Should i test another way?

I got the blood test from my general practitioners office. The same Dr. I see for everything else. Should i test another way?

Yeah, like through a private service. Why you would want your doctor knowing about AAS use (and subsequently your insurance) is beyond me. Just seems like a bad idea all around.

Back