First Order From The Uncle

damn lately ive seen so many thread about z that if he had a penny for every threads he woulndnt be doing what he does lol,,if i was a mod i would go around deleting all these dumb threads too hot :flame:
my 02cents.1

safety 1st

Welcome to Ology.

And I would listen to DAWDAG...

I think it's cool to post some feedback on your results - or if you have a question you can't seem to find an answer to.

You'll dig Z - I've been very happy with the service and products for about 9 months now.

I agree with DADAWG!!.....i think everyone has a right to tell of their experiences with their products,but please dont mention the source jesus...hell we could lose it if this keeps happening...or have a seperate forum with a password protected so "source users" can only read.....just my .02 cents

GNC,i heard has great stuff:biggthump:biggthump

I love when you go into GNC and some guy with 22% bf tells you at 9% this is what he uses. I always say "I better stay away from that". Then they try to sell you all these GNC vitamins etc etc. I told a guy once that if he had any test, deca or Dbol I would buy that, but not interested in GNC vitamins.

:wallbash:

GNC,i heard has great stuff:biggthump:biggthump

That's where I buy my test boosters and chewable vitamins. That shit has me jacked and gives me incredible pumps. I also use their green tea extract and niacin for post cycle therapy (pct). I've recovered great everytime.

Not going to lie, I currently work at GNC while in college and the discounts I get on protein that I can mark down and sit in the back?? I'm not going to Argue, but yea, def don't listen to a word most say. Just trying to sale bullshit

Not going to lie, I currently work at GNC while in college and the discounts I get on protein that I can mark down and sit in the back?? I'm not going to Argue, but yea, def don't listen to a word most say. Just trying to sale bullshit

very nice and it doesnt matter dumbass ppl will belive anything...

Now u have to give all of us ur discount too. Lol

Back