First Peptide Cycle

Will definitely post a copy of the results. I'm using LabCorp.

I'll do another little update while I'm at it.

A couple odd things I'm assuming are from the peptides-
-I have an area of hair on my leg that has grown to 2 1/4 inches while the rest is maybe 1/2(maybe being younger and increasing my gh levels is making my body think I'm still in puberty?)
-While I was at that, I also measured... my manhood, and it is considerably bigger(more than just losing the fat in the pubic area.) Not something I keep track of measurements so I can't say how much.

For the melatonin
-So many freckles are showing up!! I only had a few very small ones before, but they are popping up all over.
-I have to tan in a bed because of where I live and (at least to me) I have a unhealthy looking tan. Color is color I guess since I had a white/red complexion. Maybe I could just not be used to it.

I had the flu so I wasn't able to workout(or get out of bed for that matter) for 4 day. I still did my grf/ghrp shots 3 times a day and used clen during 2 or 3 days, and even though I lost about 8 pounds from not eating, there was no strength loss noticed during my workout today.

I went for my blood work this morning. I did my ghrp-2 and cjc-1295 shot in the parking lot, and had the needle in my vain 10 or 11 minutes later. I am hoping that I will have been at peak gh levels even though I was planning on waiting at least another 10 minutes. I have the results as soon as (and most likely) tomorrow, as late as Friday

Back