First Pro-hormone. Which one?

irpwns

I am looking for a pro-hormone for a friend. He is 24, 6", 170lbs with low fat percentage and is looking to bulk. This would be his first time using a pro-hormone, and would like to keep cost low. Originally I was thinking xtreme dmz, but it seems that amazon has removed this product from there inventory. Ideally, something that has the pro-hormone and cycle support combined into each pill. I'd like to keep it easy to find, like something off amazon (I trust the site).

Side question encase he has to take cycle support. Would Mag-25 by LGI be a good one to use?

Any answers or tips would be very appreciated.

Thank you

Mag 25 would be fine for a first run, but can't go wrong with Halo for a first time run. "Bulking" is all going to come down to food and a high enough calorie intake (and correct macro split, etc...).
Check out Helladrol from muscle research/mrsupps

It doesn't have included cycle support, but they sell stacks that include those, or I recommend TUDCA for liver support for any methylated PH. Also, hopefully you know this already but make sure he has a solid PCT set up as well or his run with whatever compound you choose is going to be pointless as well as put him at risk.

As for Xtreme DMZ, can't say I'd recommend that one as a first run for anybody.

Last edited:
Problem with PHs--they're harsh on the liver, most of the gains are wet, and you almost always lose your gains when you go off. Before you jump in to that world, what about trying a natural test booster or, better, a sarm? Check out sarmssearch.com. I've made HUGE gains on MK-2866 and S4 (also LGD), and the big advantages of sarms over phs is that sarms aren't liver toxic and they produce *sustainable,* dry gains.

I guess it's a matter of temperament. Would you prefer 15 lbs of quick gains whittled down to 2-5 lbs after six weeks (ph bulkers), or 5-7 pounds of quick gains that are sustainable after six weeks (sarms)? When you add in the fact that sarms produce way fewer side effects, I'd say it's pretty clear-cut.

Problem with PHs--they're harsh on the liver, most of the gains are wet, and you almost always lose your gains when you go off. Before you jump in to that world, what about trying a natural test booster or, better, a sarm? Check out sarmssearch.com. I've made HUGE gains on MK-2866 and S4 (also LGD), and the big advantages of sarms over phs is that sarms aren't liver toxic and they produce *sustainable,* dry gains.

I guess it's a matter of temperament. Would you prefer 15 lbs of quick gains whittled down to 2-5 lbs after six weeks (ph bulkers), or 5-7 pounds of quick gains that are sustainable after six weeks (sarms)? When you add in the fact that sarms produce way fewer side effects, I'd say it's pretty clear-cut.

There are a good number of prohormones/designer steroids, that aren't killer on the liver, Most of them the gain's are not wet(to be wet it has to aromatize to for estrogen related water storage).

Test boosters don't do much of anything ever. Sarms are extremely mild most people use them just to maintain in between cycles, and don't people have tons of problems with s4?

Plenty of people can maintain 10 pounds after a halo/mecha/epi cycle, the biggest variance is maintaining the caloric intake to maintain the gains.

Umm... what? Please don't post like on the site?

Don't bash ph cuz they sponsor the board and help keep it running.

And I don't agree with anything u said in your earlier post.

If anything is opposite. The ph will do more while on and even after u lose quite a bit in pct any the end of the day till will still be more than a sarm cycle.

Unless your going to run the triple stack for 10wks ur better off using both in one longer cycle. 8 wks +

That's how real gains occur and stay put. A 12wk ph / sarm run us by far the way to go. Short short runs are a waste of time.

That's how real gains occur and stay put. A 12wk ph / sarm run us by far the way to go. Short short runs are a waste of time.

This is the first time I've read of someone suggesting taking a PH that long. How many times have you personally taken a PH for 12 weeks? No issues bouncing back with your PCT? Thanks...

Last edited:
Don't bash ph cuz they sponsor the board and help keep it running.

And I don't agree with anything u said in your earlier post.

If anything is opposite. The ph will do more while on and even after u lose quite a bit in pct any the end of the day till will still be more than a sarm cycle.

Unless your going to run the triple stack for 10wks ur better off using both in one longer cycle. 8 wks +

I think you confused my earlier post with that of another, I wasn't bashing PHs.

Last edited:
This is the first time I've read of someone suggesting taking a PH that long. How many times have you personally taken a PH for 12 weeks? No issues bouncing back with your PCT? Thanks...

I don't think he was recommending a 12 week PH run... I believe he meant 12 weeks total of overlapping SARMs and PH

If the OP is against sarms (the price isn't a good reason in my opinion. For a quality product you have to be prepared to pay a little extra), I agree with going with Helladrol from MrSupps. That was my first PH and it's remained a favorite to this day.

Halo x (50-75mg) or
Epi extreme (45mg) or
M Bol 25 (75mg)

Any one of those would be a good first cycle. Don't forget the cycle support (no need to load it, start it the day you start your cycle)

Cycle defense (per bottle rec)

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Evomuse ammo
AI testopro or LGI rehab

You can get the hormones and cycle defense from Ironflex. Clomid (pharm grade if you can, RC will suffice) and the test boosters from whoever

Best of luck with the cycle!

I'd do something like this personally....

Wks 1-4 Oxandrovar
Wks 1-4 Liquidex N2BM
Wks 1-4 HCGenerate
Wks 1-4 N2Guard
Wks 1-4 Forged Liver Support

PCT

Clomid 50mg
HCGenerate ES
Liquidex N2BM

You can easily link 6wks of SARMs and a 6wk ph cycle together.

Many do. Get bloods wk7 and if all is good keep going on cycle. Very simple.

I am looking for a pro-hormone for a friend. He is 24, 6", 170lbs with low fat percentage and is looking to bulk. This would be his first time using a pro-hormone, and would like to keep cost low. Originally I was thinking xtreme dmz, but it seems that amazon has removed this product from there inventory. Ideally, something that has the pro-hormone and cycle support combined into each pill. I'd like to keep it easy to find, like something off amazon (I trust the site).

Side question encase he has to take cycle support. Would Mag-25 by LGI be a good one to use?

Any answers or tips would be very appreciated.

Thank you
read stickys in aas section like "oral only cycles"

Back