First Test Only Cycle Questions (33/m)

sknord

Hey guys,

I'm currently 4 weeks in to my first test cyp cycle. Running 350mg/week divided by two injections per week. No AI yet but I have on hand. I did my baseline lab results for the "female hormone and metabolic panel". Total test was at 571, e2 17, everything else was within range.

I now have my new lab results and I only did test and e2 this time. Total test is at 1964 and e2 at 75.

So have to say I'm really shocked... I was expecting 350mg to put me at around 900-1000. So far no side effects. Only thing I experienced was some difficulty sleeping, but I think I solved that by adjusting my pinning schedule from 9pm at night to early afternoons. I have been sleeping like a baby this week since I did that.

So my questions are... Is it safe to continue running at this level or should I scale back to 250mg? Should I run AI even if I feel no symptoms? At what point do I stop putting on water weight (I've gained 6 lbs so far) so I can tweak macros and measure for LBM gains?

Thank you

How long after last pin were the results that showed 1964 test level?

My opinion, yes, take an AI even in the absence of symptoms because your estrogen is too high?

Usually stop putting on "water" when estrogen comes down. Probably still gain some blood volume and rwd blood cells due to test usage. Do you donate blood to try to control this?

How long after last pin were the results that showed 1964 test level?

My opinion, yes, take an AI even in the absence of symptoms because your estrogen is too high?

Usually stop putting on "water" when estrogen comes down. Probably still gain some blood volume and rwd blood cells due to test usage. Do you donate blood to try to control this?

It was nearly 24 hours after the last pin. OK, I'll start AI.

I haven't donated blood. How frequently is that usually done on an 8-12 week cycle?

That seems a little low for day after pin. Dang. I'm sure it's plenty high enough to give ya a little boost though.

Donate as often as possible or necessary. I donate like every 6 weeks to feel my best. Do some blood work and check your hematocrit #s to see how in need of donation you are . Also ask what your red blood cell count is when you donate. Mine is always a little high unless I donate regularly. They check it when they stick your finger before they draw

I tried to edit.....not sure what went wrong but anyway.....that number actually sounds right if you're dosing 350 into 2 shots a week. It's a mild but good cycle. TRT would be more like 100mg per week.....that would land you in the sweet spot of high normal.

Anyway....hope some of my rambling helps

I tried to edit.....not sure what went wrong but anyway.....that number actually sounds right if you're dosing 350 into 2 shots a week. It's a mild but good cycle. TRT would be more like 100mg per week.....that would land you in the sweet spot of high normal.

Anyway....hope some of my rambling helps

Very helpful. Thank you! I actually have one more stupid question... I have 1mg Armidex tabs so how would you recommend I split the dosing? I see the stickies suggesting .25 every other day, so maybe I can do .5 every 3 days? Or maybe .5 on my pin days which are Sundays and Wednesdays?

Last edited:
Very helpful. Thank you! I actually have one more stupid question... I have 1mg Armidex tabs so how would you recommend I split the dosing? I see the stickies suggesting .25 every other day, so maybe I can do .5 every 3 days? Or maybe .5 on my pin days which are Sundays and Wednesdays?

I do .5mg twice per week unless my test dose is over 400mg. Keeps me at high normal....maybe just over but nothing crazy

One last thing....in regards to the dosage and its impact on test levels.
100mg (.5ml) per week puts me anywhere from from 900 to 1100 four days after the shot. Peaks on day 2 and drops to that by day 4.
Doing 100mg twice per week I've seen anywhere from 1100 to 1600.
I take clomid with my trt and this is where my doses land. Not sure if that clears anything up for you.....just thought it might provide insight into dosages.
Of course everyone is different

Back