First time advice please

Kalel

I've been lifting on and off for about 10 years. Got a bit out of shape last year weighed in a 220lbs at about 25% body fat.
So in February this year I decided to get myself in order. I started training regularly and more importantly sorted my eating out. Worked out the ideal deficit to lose between 1 and 2 pounds a week and got my macros in order. By September this year I was 174lbs and about 13% body fat. I'd also gone from a 36" waist to a 32" waist.

The only problem is I started looking a bit on the skinny side, well compared to what people were used to seeing me like. I was aiming to slim down to 10% body fat, but would have been too light.

So that brings me to now and the reason I've joined here at the recommendation of a friend.
Going to bulk for a couple of months before I cut again and was wondering what steroids or pro hormones to use as a first time user. Nothing overly heavy as its my first use. But really wanna push this bulk on.

Any advice welcome. Thanks.

Oh and if needed. I'm 37 and 6'2".

At 6'2 174 ur a bit on the light side..id build a little more muscle first and developed a solid base. And then run a test only cycle for 12-14 weeks at 500mg a week split into 2 250mg injections. Mon and Thursday for example. And then you'd want to wait 2 weeks if using long ester test like cyp or enathate. And start post cycle therapy (pct). Nova 40mg first 2 week. 20 mg for another 2 weeks. And clomid at 50mg all 4 weeks.

run your cycle for 12 weeks min bud and use 500mg/wk test e, nothing will be as good as a test cycle for a 1st time and believ it or not it will be better for you.
id run your cycle like this imo.

1-12 test E 500mg/wk split mon/thursday
4-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod (Ai-controls eastrogen on cycle)
6-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ius x2 week (protects your balls)
Pct.
14-17 Clomid 50/25/25/25
14-17 Nolva 40/20/20/20
14-19 Forma stanzol (increeases free test and keeps eastrogen at a beneficial level, controls rebound)
14-19 Daa (test booster up to you, but id use it)

hope this helps buddy and good luck.

i disagree start pct 10-14 days after last pin with longer esters.

Why would you only wait 14 days??
At 14 days you still have plenty of testosteron in your system. It just doesn't drop down to 0 after 2 weeks.
Take advantage of the test that still there. Its a long ester... has a long half life. If u start at 14 days ure wasting 2 weeks of ancillaries ..

Why would you only wait 14 days??
At 14 days you still have plenty of testosteron in your system. It just doesn't drop down to 0 after 2 weeks.
Take advantage of the test that still there. Its a long ester... has a long half life. If u start at 14 days ure wasting 2 weeks of ancillaries ..
You sir are incorrect. The only time you'd be correct is when the dose is higher. 1000mg long esters will take about 30 days to drop down low enough to.start post cycle therapy (pct). Another thing, you don't really want to let ur test drop down to.0 and then start..ur hypotholamus(sp) will begin to restart before that.

You sir are incorrect. The only time you'd be correct is when the dose is higher. 1000mg long esters will take about 30 days to drop down low enough to.start post cycle therapy (pct). Another thing, you don't really want to let ur test drop down to.0 and then start..ur hypotholamus(sp) will begin to restart before that.

Of course we wouldn't want it drop to 0 before we start post cycle therapy (pct). During your cycle you raise testosteron levels every time you pin. After let's say 2 months you have substantial amounts. And just 2 weeks post cycle will not drop it low enough to kickstart your hpta.

Thanks all for taking the reply. I must admit, it's all a bit for me to take in. Also I should have said that I'm not happy using needles at all. So after a oral starter package.

Thanks again.

Thanks all for taking the reply. I must admit, it's all a bit for me to take in. Also I should have said that I'm not happy using needles at all. So after a oral starter package.

Thanks again.
Dude.... Deal with the needles! Take the advice here and go with it!! I'v been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and pinning myself every week for years, no biggie... Get your girlfriend or your buddy who turned you on to this site to pin ya..

A lot of good info in here. I too am not a fan of needles but looking to start my first cycle in the next month and am just going to suck it up and pin. Seems like a lot more negative behind orals vs dealing with needles.

Thanks again.

No such thing exists. Test must always be the base and test only comes in iinjectable form. Either suck it up and use needles or walk away because this isn't your game. Good luck, have fun.

Thanks again.

I don't know if you've used other drugs or not, but this is not like other drugs where you take a pill and feel it 30 minutes later. The pharmacokinetics are totally different. You seem to have thought this through reasonably; haven't you read that you can't get results from an oral that you can from an injectable?

Once you pin the first few times it's no biggie. Also, you come to like it in a sick sort of way afterwards. Try spotinjections.com or google search buttock or thigh injections.

Once you pin the first few times it's no biggie. Also, you come to like it in a sick sort of way afterwards. .
AGREED...
I thought needles were a huge draw back at first. Now I get a kick out of it.. I look forward to it, and heck, even get a fun little adrenaline rush from pinning myself (instead of having my wife do it every time).

If you worried about pinning... spend $30 and get a B-vitamin injection kit first. .. Try to pin those, with the little insulin needles yourself. You will see that it's not big deal. And if you find you can't even Pin a b-vitamin injection, then your only out a few bucks.

Back