First time Cycle, 9 week, test e base . Need advice and feedback

thebestpreworkout

Hey Guys,

So I am doing my first cycle with a friend. I have over 10 years of exercise experience and I always feel that I reach the same plateus and possibly my genetic max at about 150 lbs. Hoping to gain 15 lbs. Would rather do 10 weeks of on cycle but had to create this timeline as this is the most I can do. 9 weeks on and then a 3 week pct. Any advice is appreciated.

Cycle

8 weeks Test - E (150mg every 3 days i.e. PIN day day PIN etc.) Averages out to 385mg / week
Week 9 Test - P 90, 90, 70 with 2 days between each

.5 mg Arimidex, 1.25 mg finasteride daily

PCT

Week 10 25 mg Aromasin daily, 1 DAY 100 mg nolva then down to 60 daily 1.25 finasteride daily
Week 11 25 mg Aromasin daily , 60 mg nolva 1/2 the week then down to 40 for the rest, 1/2 the week down to .75 finasteride then done
Week 12 40 mg nolva half the week and then down to 20 mg for the rest

I’m not a senior member here and I’m sure 1 of them will step in, but as I see it you have some major loop holes in your cycle.

8 weeks of enanthate will not offer you enough time at peak blood levels to really benefit. You would be basically rollercoaster down as soon as you topped out. Also, your dosage may be a little on the low side. I personally like to run a little as necessary but you also have to balance risk vs reward when it comes to shutdown. I’d say push to 400-500 and 10-12 weeks.

0.5mg adex daily will probably crash your estrogen and make you feel horrible. Everyone is different on how they aromatise, but at the dosages above 0.5 every 3.5 days would possibly be plenty. Personally I need less than that.

There is no mention of HCG in your cycle. It is imperative to your recovery. Well, it will help your odds for sure. It helps to prevent total shutdown by mimicing LH in your system. 250iu 2 x wk from start until 3 days prior pct.

I cannot comment on the finasteride or the aromasine. Have no experience with either.

Your navaladex dosage seems to be a little high and there is no mention of clomid in your pct. Typical protocol is something like 50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/20/20 navaladex. That’s 4 weeks total of each. Some guys push another week and half the doses again.

Also you don’t mention having any blood work done. Being your 1st cycle this will be your only opportunity to get baseline numbers to compare too. It’s also highly recommend you have them mid cycle to check your #’s (especially E) then after pct to check recovery.

I’d recommend you read the stickies on the anabolic discussion forum before you start pinning. Good luck and be safe.

P.S, Senior members will want stats before they give advice sometimes

Pretty much what bodyweight said...
To short duration for cycle, too short pct, too little weekly dose.
Planning to take aromasin in pct, no clomid, no hcg, need to pin prop daily in your proposed plan which shouldn't be done.

You need to take a step back, read the beginner sticky cycles and educate yourself.

There's also mentioning of stats, age, weight, bodyfat, etc etc.

horrible first cycle setup..

test too low, too short of a cycle.. prop at the end is weird..

adex too high

pct doesn't start immediately after your last pin, you need to wait a few weeks for it to clear..

100mg nolva a day? jesus!

here, read this brother.

https://steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/692592-beginners-guid***********-nutrition-3j.html

I meant one day of 100mg and then down to 60 but we will just do 60. I have posted on the other forum with a full explanation

Sorry bro but I dont like anything about this plan. Read the first cycle sticky.....that'll get you sorted out.
Cycle too short, test dose too low, need hcg preferably, too much adex, pct too short and it DEFINITELY should include clomid. Hell, on a first cycle I think pct can be clomid only. 50mg per day for a week followed by 25 mg per day for 4 weeks. Up to you but I would read the sticky several times.

Edit....and your nolvadex dose is too high. I would lower it significantly or drop it all together. And give the test at least a couple weeks to clear out before pct starts.....and take your adex during this waiting period between cycle and pct

Last edited:
The minimum reccomended time for a test cycle is 10 weeks but better for 12 weeks. That is a horrible cycle.

You really need to read the beginners thread mentioned above to learn how to do a proper cycle.

Whomever told you to do this cycle is clueless and leading you down a road to chemical castrational and you will be married to a needle on TRT for life...

Last edited:
I will spare everyone my being redundant in repeating what most everyone already spelled out.

Bunk, horrible cycle.
OMM

Last edited:
Back