First time cycle advice - Sustanon 250

dpizzle

Good afternoon gentlemen. I***8217;m getting ready to start my first cycle ever. Plan on using Sustanon 250 500mg starting out once per week with a max of 750mg per week for 12 weeks.

Would you all recommend using an AI such as arimidex or a SERM like nolvadex? If so, would you start it week one doing around 10mg EOD? ********NO Sourcing Allowed read the board rules*****

Advice on PCT? When to begin, what to use, etc...thank you all so much for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
why dont you start with some stats??

height
training history
bodyfat

Read the beginner sticky and educate yourself.
No sourcing is allowed on the forums so wont get an answer there.

Read the beginner sticky and educate yourself.
No sourcing is allowed on the forums so wont get an answer there.

Whoa there partner; asking for sources is a no-no! 750mg is WAY too much for you first run; star at 500, stay at 500. Advanced users don't even taper up like that, you want your blood levels as stable as possible which brings my second point up: Sust should be done at least twice per week, some even do EOD; you've got short, medium and long esters.

You need to do a lot more research; answers to all of your questions are here in the stickies. We're here to help but nobody is going to do the work for you. Cheers~
freq

Nobody would recommend using sust for a first cycle due to the many different esters in it. Would be difficult to manage estrogen.

You need to read the beginner cycle stickys for more information.

Hey I appreciate all info. I’ve been doing some research but it’s nearly overwhelming. As far as stats go, I’m 6’3”, 220lb, 17% BF, 32 year old. I’ve been working out on and off for most of my life but have focused more and more on strength training over the past year. Just looking to make that leap into another level. I already have 2 bottles of the sust but just looking to make the cycle as safe and beneficial as possible. My diet is clean and I’ll put in the work, it’s the other stuff I would like advice managing. Sorry for the source question.

Stats!!!!! And everything they said. No pyramids or tapering.....and no Sust. Please give the stats requested above. From there you will receive rock solid advice. From the point we are right now.........we're just bros talking shit around this camp fire. Tell us about YOU. We can give ya the basics but you're asking for specifics.
Hope to hear back from ya bro. Good luck

Good afternoon gentlemen. I***8217;m getting ready to start my first cycle ever. Plan on using Sustanon 250 500mg starting out once per week with a max of 750mg per week for 12 weeks.

Would you all recommend using an AI such as arimidex or a SERM like nolvadex? If so, would you start it week one doing around 10mg EOD? ********NO Sourcing Allowed read the board rules*****

Advice on PCT? When to begin, what to use, etc...thank you all so much for the help!
Please read the beginners cycle thread in my signature along to learn how to do a proper first cycle and we need your stats like it was asked above.

Hey I appreciate all info. I***8217;ve been doing some research but it***8217;s nearly overwhelming. As far as stats go, I***8217;m 6***8217;3***8221;, 220lb, 17% BF, 32 year old. I***8217;ve been working out on and off for most of my life but have focused more and more on strength training over the past year. Just looking to make that leap into another level. I already have 2 bottles of the sust but just looking to make the cycle as safe and beneficial as possible. My diet is clean and I***8217;ll put in the work, it***8217;s the other stuff I would like advice managing. Sorry for the source question.

I do feel you on the overwhelming part and its gonna get worse before it gets better.
But i do strongly recommend reading the beginner sticky and 3j's diet sticky. Treat them as your bible and you'll be on your way understanding why and how you do things.
Will save you a lot of headache down the road.
Get bloodwork before you start, thats something you can never get again if you dont and you'll regret it forever... :)

Save those 2 bottles of sust for another cycle and buy some test e, hcg, ai and of course PCT drugs. (This is also in the beginner sticky)

Milton/Late, he posted stats above.
"Im 6.3, 220lb, 17% BF, 32 year old"

Last edited:
Hey I appreciate all info. I’ve been doing some research but it’s nearly overwhelming. As far as stats go, I’m 6’3”, 220lb, 17% BF, 32 year old. I’ve been working out on and off for most of my life but have focused more and more on strength training over the past year. Just looking to make that leap into another level. I already have 2 bottles of the sust but just looking to make the cycle as safe and beneficial as possible. My diet is clean and I’ll put in the work, it’s the other stuff I would like advice managing. Sorry for the source question.

Oops . Somehow I missed the stats. If I were in your shoes I'd go through the first cycle sticky and follow to the letter. Personally I like test cyp at 500mg per week and anastrozole at less than 1mg per week for this dose (split into multiple doses per week). Careful with the Clomid doses. Pct starts two or two and a half weeks after last shot. For the Clomid dose I like 50mg per day the first week and 25mg per day for another 4 weeks. Get blood work before cycle, mid cycle, and a month after pct......that's 3 minimum and more if ya wanna really dial in the ai. Also.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE monitor hematocrit level. Donate blood every 2 months. Many side effects are difficult to manage but this one is important.....because once death occurs there is no managing it.

Get your cycle together.....post it up.....and have fun bro

Hey I appreciate all info. I***8217;ve been doing some research but it***8217;s nearly overwhelming. As far as stats go, I***8217;m 6***8217;3***8221;, 220lb, 17% BF, 32 year old. I***8217;ve been working out on and off for most of my life but have focused more and more on strength training over the past year. Just looking to make that leap into another level. I already have 2 bottles of the sust but just looking to make the cycle as safe and beneficial as possible. My diet is clean and I***8217;ll put in the work, it***8217;s the other stuff I would like advice managing. Sorry for the source question.

Looks like you need a few more things to complete your cycle package, click on my signature to get all that youll need.

Testc for sure for 12 weeks like latestart recomended, hope you can keep us posted when you start your cycle!

Good evening gentlemen. Sorry I’ve been crazy busy! I’ve been doing a ton of reading and personal research. I feel like the consensus is 50/50 on first time users utilizing sust. What are some of the negatives/pros versus the others you all have recommended? ****no source talk**** AIs or PCTs which has left me at a stalemate. I must admit, it’s very disheartening getting so amped up about it only to be left in a stand still. However, I want to do it correctly***no sourcing read the board rules***

Good evening gentlemen. Sorry I’ve been crazy busy! I’ve been doing a ton of reading and personal research. I feel like the consensus is 50/50 on first time users utilizing sust. What are some of the negatives/pros versus the others you all have recommended? ****no source talk**** AIs or PCTs which has left me at a stalemate. I must admit, it’s very disheartening getting so amped up about it only to be left in a stand still. However, I want to do it correctly***no sourcing read the board rules***
Need to be very observant while reasearching online. There are a lot of conflicting info and very outdated advice. I know if I google gear topics, I get threads from 10 years ago! The info in the stickies are some of the more recent and best info you're going to find. I personally did my first cycle at 30 with Sus and it was not a good experience. I was never able to get me E dialed in due to the multiple esters and my lack of knowledge on how AAS would affect me personally. Because of this I know I didn't make the gains I could have, struggled with scaring acne, ED issues and some post cycle depression. Take my advice with a grain of salt being that I'm so green at gear use but I wish someone would have pounded this into me before I started: read the stickies...all of them and all the way through..., stick to a single ester and a consistent dose, AI and HCG through the cycle, labs atleast mid and post cycle, know and understand your diet (you can't guesstimate macros). You've done better than most waiting till 32 to try gear, what's a couple more months to make sure you've fully educated yourself...Good luck Bro

I was going to reply, but what he said ^^^^^^ is spot on.

Just get a single ester line cyp or enanthate, do 500 mg/wk split into two shots, take 0.25mg adex or 12.5mg aromasin EOD (if possible on aromasin better to split and take ED), 500 IU HCG split into two shots, run test for 12 weeks, run AI and HCG for three additional weeks after that, then PCT with clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 - and Bob's your uncle.

No need for controversy or confusion, just keep it simple and don't reinvent the wheel.

Listen to the vets. Now in my opinion.......I stick with E and C because the estro is easier to control. Good luck on dialing in Sust. Guys get away with it if they have no estro issues but you don't know if you're that guy til ya try it. THATS WHY ITS 50/50 on the advice.
Hope this helps. Either way.......fire it up and let us know how it goes.
Best wishes bro

I was going to reply, but what he said ^^^^^^ is spot on.

Just get a single ester line cyp or enanthate, do 500 mg/wk split into two shots, take 0.25mg adex or 12.5mg aromasin EOD (if possible on aromasin better to split and take ED), 500 IU HCG split into two shots, run test for 12 weeks, run AI and HCG for three additional weeks after that, then PCT with clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 - and Bob's your uncle.

No need for controversy or confusion, just keep it simple and don't reinvent the wheel.

I've ran Sust a couple of times. Def what he said. Make sure to run an AI EOD and if you do Sust, wait 3 weeks after your last pin to start PCT. Good luck keep us posted

Back