first time cycle super dmz 2.0 post cycle therapy (pct) help

sorryboutit

first time cycle super dmz 2.0 PCT help

im just gonna get this out of the way now, im 19. i gained 24 lbs on the cycle one of my friends told me i should be taking my e-blocker on cycle, so i did, now im out.. my cycle ends in 2 days and im just now finding out that i actually was supposed to take my e-blocker as part of my PCT period. i am taking advanced cycle support and ultra male for my recovery period but i dont have anymore e-blocker. do i really need the e blocker now? and also should i be taking nolva or clomid? i know im young, and stupid, but i made my decision and so far im happy with it, hopefully i will continue to be happy with it and not end up losing all my gains and getting gyno in the next few weeks cuz im not more prepared for my post cycle therapy (pct).

so i did this

first 4 weeks:
super dmz 2.0
anabolic matrix
e-blocker
fish oil
B-complex just cuz
ultra male
advanced cycle support

last 4 weeks:
fish oil
b complex
ultra male
advanced cycle support

im just gonna get this out of the way now, im 19. i gained 24 lbs on the cycle one of my friends told me i should be taking my e-blocker on cycle, so i did, now im out.. my cycle ends in 2 days and im just now finding out that i actually was supposed to take my e-blocker as part of my PCT period. i am taking advanced cycle support and ultra male for my recovery period but i dont have anymore e-blocker. do i really need the e blocker now? and also should i be taking nolva or clomid? i know im young, and stupid, but i made my decision and so far im happy with it, hopefully i will continue to be happy with it and not end up losing all my gains and getting gyno in the next few weeks cuz im not more prepared for my PCT.

so i did this

first 4 weeks:
super dmz 2.0
anabolic matrix
e-blocker
fish oil
B-complex just cuz
ultra male
advanced cycle support

last 4 weeks:
fish oil
b complex
ultra male
advanced cycle support

Here is the standard PCT

PCT is 4 weeks total

You are going to need to run clomid and nolvadex both for 4 weeks total, here are the dosages:

Nolvadex 40mg per day for first 2 weeks
Clomid 100mg per day for first 2 weeks
Nolvadex 20mg per day for last 2 weeks
Clomid 50mg per day for last 2 weeks

Order from a research chemical site and do next day shipping or something bro.

Back