First time homebrewer. Need a LOT of advice.

Raden8

Ok so I'm doing my first run of homebrewer. I'm tired of buying base, making TD that costs a fortune, then having to be extremely selective about my clothing when I pick up or play with my son. I'm terrified of needles but I'll be having a mate take care of that aspect until I can adjust.
So I'm starting out with sustanon 250. Bought 20g and I plan on making a 200 mg/ml solution using mygliol as my carrier. His name escapes me (ProMuscle?) but after reading about mygliol I thought, "I'm not brewing till I can get that"
I'm thinking of making 5ml first to get the hang of things so incase I screw up I don't lose the lot. I've also invested in lidocaine to help with pip but I need to know if this will cause any issues.
So what's my best way to go about this? Take sust, mygliol, lidocaine bb and ba then heat in a pot w/water bath until properly dissolved then filter? I'm completely new to this so please go easy and help a bloke out. Also how do I avoid my gear crashing once cooked?
All tips, advice, recipes etc would be massively helpful.
Thanks fellas.
Raden8

my son

I think you would be better served by buying it pre-made. There is a lot that can go wrong and it doesn't sound like you know what you are doing.

Lidocain? Seriously... go buy premade, you have no clue here.

If you can't even pin you shouldn't be brewing.

Back