First time t3/clen cycle for fat/weight loss

Dazkyl

So I have been on a healthy lean diet for about 2 weeks. I lost 3kgs. I am 22, male , 5'8 and weighing at 107kg. Im at about 25% to 30% body fat. Eating very healthy (strict meal plan from a very good nutritionist) , drinking lots of water , multivitamins , cod liver oil , everything in place. Walking for about 40-60 minutes everyday at a good pace.

Main goal is fatloss/weightloss without losing the muscle i already have.

Does a t3(low dosage at about 50mcg) and clen cycle help me even further to get the process faster ?

Thanks

So I have been on a healthy lean diet for about 2 weeks. I lost 3kgs. I am 22, male , 5'8 and weighing at 107kg. Im at about 25% to 30% body fat. Eating very healthy (strict meal plan from a very good nutritionist) , drinking lots of water , multivitamins , cod liver oil , everything in place. Walking for about 40-60 minutes everyday at a good pace.

Main goal is fatloss/weightloss without losing the muscle i already have.

Does a t3(low dosage at about 50mcg) and clen cycle help me even further to get the process faster ?

Thanks

Welcome to the boards! So walking is all the exercise that you have done to loss weight, plus your strict diet? You have to do all that you can before you start down this road. Go to the gym, get a workout routine going and then months down the road re-evaluate yourself. There is no magic pill, and that is what your doing now not saying anything that your only 22 years old and not ready for this.

I know that diet and hard work beats anything , but I like a boost. So you do not recommend t3/clen cycle without hitting the gym ?

I agree with Milton. You should keep up with your plan of dieting and cardio but add some gym time into the mix. Don't get discouraged if your not getting results in the first few weeks. A good diet and a solid schedule of working out will boost your natural levels and boost your drive to success of your goals. It does for me. I wouldn't look into taking something like clen/T3 until you have put a solid 12-16 months into it. I think you will be really happy with what you can accomplish in that amount of time. Just stick with it bud. Have you worked out in the past before the last couple weeks?

Back