First time using orals dbol questions!

ArmyStrongn'Swoll

So for my next cycle (in the up-coming year) I wanted to try a d-bol only cycle.
Ive previously ran a test-c only cycle and saw great results.
The cycle Im looking at is Dbol six weeks, starting week 3 tamoxifen, then clomid for pct.
6ft1in
185lbs
18in arms
10% bf

1 3 tabs 30 mg / day
2 3 tabs 30 mg / day
3 3 tabs 30 mg / day 1 tab 10 mg/ day
4 3 tabs 30 mg / day 1 tab 10 mg/ day
5 3 tabs 30 mg / day 1 tab 10 mg/ day
6 3 tabs 30 mg / day 1 tab 10 mg/ day
7 1 tab 50 mg/ day
8 1 tab 50 mg/ day

Was just curious as to what feedback I get.
Look good? Bad? Stack it? What?
Just let it roll,let me know whats up!
Edit: I will run a test along with this, already tried test c, might go for e or sus. I know Ill need over 100mg/week to break even so probably stick with 500mg/week or would 750 be fine? I want to keep sides to a minimum and I know Im not sensi to est. My previous test only cycle was a great success and had no sides.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh fml.
Yea I already knew this, I dont know why I over thought it! Of course Ill need to run a test with it. Next question, if I run test with it how will it effect the timing ofall my dosages?

If you are talking about timing of your Dbol dosage, this will not be effected at all by running testosterone.

EDIT: An Aromatase Inhibitor (ie. Arimidex) is a must have as well. I agree with the above post, you have a lot more research to do before you begin a cycle.
Read through the stickies, and then read them again.

Last edited:
Okay well any advice as to fixing the imbalance?

18inch arms at 6'1" 185 pounds sounds like you neglect lower body. You get to a point where your upper body doesn't want to get any bigger because the bottom half isn't big enough to balance out. Males have a tendency to not work out their glutes. This leads to lower back injury

You know what, everyone is going to talk shit to me here for saying this but here goes. I dont recommend dbol only cycles due to the fact that you need test in your cycle BUT i have done a dbol only cycle before. Gained about 15 pounds and still have it, you just cant drop off AT ALL or you will lose it. Test E is needed, only 2 injections a week

You know what, everyone is going to talk shit to me here for saying this but here goes. I dont recommend dbol only cycles due to the fact that you need test in your cycle BUT i have done a dbol only cycle before. Gained about 15 pounds and still have it, you just cant drop off AT ALL or you will lose it. Test E is needed, only 2 injections a week

So have I. Rookie mistake. I won't be doing that again and I can tell you from experience that test is best.

:bsflag: You only gained water weight and you lost it all once you went off cycle. You suppressed your natural test production during that time so you couldn't have made any quality gains. You probably did gain 15lbs at first but once you cycled off, you lost it all and by the time your test levels fully recovered, you lost even more weight. Conclusion: You ended up with less muscle than what you started out with...

Back