First timer, advice and real talk about Clen

Paiglebob

Hi guys!
I found this website during my Clen research and after reading all the sciencey stuff behind it really wanted some real life advice from people who’ve actually taken it.

I’m 23 years old, female, 173cm tall with about 27% body fat currently my goals are to drop down to around 20% BF, I do weight training 3x week, yoga 2x week and silk aerials 1x week, I (mostly) stick to my calorie deficit and usually hit my daily protein target (105g) but am having such slow progress it’s so hard to stay motivated when I’m seeing such little results in fat loss.

I’ve never taken steroids or any weight loss medications so I’m a complete newbie I think I would only have 1 or 2 cycles just for a boost and then go back to my usual fat loss methods just because I don’t want any serious side effects and also don’t want to put substantially damaging my organs above being fat. any advice/objections/suggestions would be greatly appreciated including reputable places to buy it (I’m Australian) I’ve read all the sticky’s/FAQs on here and a lot of the threads mentioning Clen. Worried about buying fakes or Clen that’s not the correct dosage. Thanks!

How much do you weigh?

Hi I weigh 72kgs I left that out because from my understanding weight isn***8217;t a good indicator for body composition as it can change by something as small as drinking 1L of water. Muscle also weighs more than fat so in 6 weeks I could weigh more than I do right now but aesthetically look much thinner. Is weight important when taking a supplement like Clen?

Back