First timer and totally lost!!!

seeknfind

Hello ALL! I have tried to do my due diligence and research what is best for results I'm looking for but this is like reading Chinese written by someone who only speaks German LOL. I have just received my GHRP 2 5mg and CJC 1295 with Dac 2mg. I'm trying to burn some fat hopefully rid some cellulite, tone up and any anti-aging properties would be AWESOME!!! I reconstituted the ghrp with 2.5mg bac water and cjc 2 mg bac water. Syringe is .5-50 cc/ml. I've read so many contradicting things I'm totally lost. So is 3 tics of each twice a day correct? How many cc/ml = mcg ? If anyone has some advise or different peptides that would work better or best place to order..really anything would help cause I have NO idea...first timer ;)

Hey, could you explain to me reconstitution and this "tick" business?

Do I have to do this or can I just inject my peptides then store in the fridge?

YES!!! you have to mix reconstitute them...

I am very new to this as well and can't seem to get anyone to answer my questions but I can tell you it is very important to mix yr peps with correct amount of bac. water. The "ticks" you here about are each individual little line on the syringe, example
llllllllll each little line is considered a tick. The confusion I come across is that some syringes come skinnery so measurement
5 10 are different because of diameter oO, obviously the larger which usually has 1 cc the skinnery has .5cc. go under yahoo images and you can see the difference.This stuff can really hurt lab rats so please do your homework!

Hey, could you explain to me reconstitution and this "tick" business?

Do I have to do this or can I just inject my peptides then store in the fridge?

Back