First timer - please confirm that I'm doing it right

Speech500

Hello! I'm 20 and trying my first cycle. To be safe, I thought I'd post my cycle and get confirmation that I'm not missing anything.

I am taking 150mg (1ml) of Test E every 3 days for 15 weeks. I am using single-use needles and syringes. The needles are 1.5 inches in length and 25g. I use two needles in each injection, one to draw and another to inject. I also have rubbing alcohol which I apply to the area and needle before injection. I plan to rotate injection sites in order to avoid scar tissue build up.

I am taking 40mg (4 tabs) of Dianabol every day for 6 weeks

I am taking 0.5mg (1/2 tab) of Arimidex every 3 days for 15 weeks, to tackle the symptoms of gyno. If I feel low sex drive, itching or burning nipples, I will up that to 0.5mg every other day. The tablets are tiny so it's quite difficult to break them up, but I've managed.

I am taking 4 capsules of Iron Labs Cycle Support each day for the duration of the cycle (to help with my liver).

After my cycle, I will not take anything for two weeks, and then take 40mg (2 tabs) of Nolvadex a day for two weeks, and then 20mg (1 tab) of Nolvadex a day for three weeks.

I also have milk thistle on hand but some sources seem to suggest it's not really useful, as long as you drink enough water.

Have I missed anything? Or is there anything I should remember?

you ask if you missed anything?? well yes you missed the most important part, your tooooo young to do gear. you have no idea what your doing.

If you really adamant on doing this cycle (which you really should not...) can you at least: get bloodwork, correct your test e dose, drop the dbol, get clomid, get hcg, get nac, use the milk thistle, stop using rubbing alcohol on the needle, adjust your ai, adjust pct... and please for the love of god...read the beginner sticky, the diet sticky by 3j and also venture into the trt forums and have a look at your future.

And what you've missed, which is the most important part of it all... Diet, well that and the fact you should not do gear at that age and your proposed plan shows you have not done enough research to execute a cycle in a responsible way.

Last edited:
Yeah, you are too young. There seem to be several per week who get that feedback, I wonder if any listen?

Your plan isn't too bad, except you forgot HCG and PCT would be better to also include clomid. If you are going down this road figure out how to do blood testing, and do it before and during. If you don't know why, or this isn't important to you, then you should stay away.

I agree with the above posts about your age.

I Honestly don't see what the Rush is to do a Cycle.

You should be taking advantage of your Natty Test, which hasn't even Peaked yet.
And Build your Base.
Then when you hit 25, you'll be ready for AAS.

Doing AAS now, you risk becoming a candidate for Life-Long TRT.
Not what you want to be doing.
You can Literally have a Life-Time of Properly Run Cycles after age 25 if you do them right.

I've been cycling since 25, and I'm in my 60's, and Still Not a Candidate for TRT........................ JP
P.S.
You need to take a Step Back, and Look at the Big Picture !

Back