First Timer...Ran oral cycle already. Now after PCT, about to start injections.

Kevin_Hulk87

Hello all,

I’m a 1st timer, running injectable steroids. Prior to the cycle, I ran an oral 6-8wk cycle using Anavar 50mg, and recently finished my 8-10 PCT cycle.

Definitely gained muscle, and didn’t have any negative side effects.

So now I’m taking it up a notch. I’m getting ready to run a 10wk cycle of Tren E 200mg (once a wk), and Test E 250mg (once a wk). For my PCT, I’ll be taking Nolvalex 20.

I’ll be injecting the buttocks area, with a 18g needle. Also, Drawing it in a 23g syringe.

Stats:
6ft 186lbs
21% BF
W/out- 4-5 times a wk

I’ve already had my labs done, and everything is perfect. Just want to get some input from you experts before my cycle.

Any help, and or advice on what I mentioned above. I will really appreciate it.

Thanks

you did pct for 8 to 10 weeks? this cycle is all over the place, tren is not for beginners, pin tren only once a week??? your bf% is way too high to cycle, how old are you?

Wow, so many things off a bit. You want to pin with an 18g needle? Have fun with that. You'd be better off drawing with 18g and using the 23g to inject.

And kicking it up a notch is going to Tren? That's like kicking it up 5 notches, and doing so without much background knowledge - like for example what are you using for AI? Are you using HCG? What is your PCT plan? 20 Nolva is half the equation at half the dose.

You should sort all those things out with a Test only cycle, and only think about Tren when you've got some experience and got that body fat down.

Kevin ~ 1st things 1st ~ you need to bring that Body Fat down to 12% or 13% before you do an Injectable Cycle.
The Higher your Natural Estrogen, the more Strain on your Liver/Kidneys/and Heart.
Then you add in some Test, which converts to Estrogen, now you'll get Bloating and Blood Pressure Spikes.
And you'll Play Havoc trying to control your Estrogen with your AI.

1st Cycle should always be a Test Only Cycle.
Doing Trenbolone for a 1st Cycle.
Is like just getting your License to Drive.
And then Driving in the Indy 500 ~ nothing but a Car Accident waiting to happen.

Plus, when you start getting Side Effects, you won't be 100% sure which compound is causing them.
That's why you Start with 1 Compound, and then Add Compounds in Future Cycles.

I think you meant, Drawing with an 18 gauge, and injecting with the 23 gauge.
At least I hope you did............................ JP

IMT I was referring to the PCT cycle, after the oral cycle I recently completed. Also, I’m 30.

Far as BF%. I’ve done it both on a BOD POD (gave me the 21%), and scale (gave me a 16%). Yes I was told 2 different things.

Thanks

It was a typo definitely meant drawing with the 18g, and objecting with the 23g.

For AI- I’m looking to at Celluclor P6 Chrome
HCG- Niven Biotech HCG
PCT- 20 Nolvaex ( do you recommend taken something else with this, or upping the dosage)?

Also, I’m definitely running just the TEST cycle, after reading up on TREN some. Do you recommend the TEST 250mg or 500mg a week?

Hey JP, with the BF%. On the BOD POD( it’s 21%), but on the scale (it’s 16%). YES, I’ve been told 2 different %’s, both test ran a day apart.

After doing more research on the Tren. I’m going to def do the TEST cycle first. Do you recommend me doing the 250mg, or 500mg a week?

Also, yes the needle part was definitely a typo. 23g injecting, and 18g drawing.

JP, but on my BOD POD BF% (it’s 21%). However when I did it on a scale (it’s 16%). Both %’s where done a day apart.

So after doing more research on TREN. I’m going to just run a 10wk TEST cycle. But do you recommend 250mg, or 500mg a week?

Also, the needle part was definitely a typo.

Thanks

Hey JP, with the BF%. On the BOD POD( it***8217;s 21%), but on the scale (it***8217;s 16%). YES, I***8217;ve been told 2 different %***8217;s, both test ran a day apart.

The scale one is useless, its had me at 5.6% bodyfat for weeks now...
Caliper or underwater weighing(pricey...) are the "legit" ways of checking.

It was a typo definitely meant drawing with the 18g, and objecting with the 23g.

For AI- I***8217;m looking to at Celluclor P6 Chrome
HCG- Niven Biotech HCG
PCT- 20 Nolvaex ( do you recommend taken something else with this, or upping the dosage)?

Also, I***8217;m definitely running just the TEST cycle, after reading up on TREN some. Do you recommend the TEST 250mg or 500mg a week?

test a or e for first cycle bro. good to hear youll stay away from tren for your first cycle. tren is a beast and needs to me used in wisdom and with alot of gear experience. only for advance users.
your AI must be aromasin or arimidex brotherman, why do you want to venture out to using celluclor P6 chrome? go the road most traveled, tried and true.
as for your pct you must have 2 serms, nolvadex and clomid. Everyone does pct with these after a test cycle.
be sure to get HCG to run during your cycle, 500iu per week pinned twice per week out to do it.
Be sure to get bloodworks before your cycle-these will be your baseline numbers, once you start with gear you use these to dial into your AI and to troubleshot any gyno side issues.
3j wrote a great article on first cycles. please read it at the top of the forum sticky section. good luck!

For AI- I***8217;m looking to at Celluclor P6 Chrome
HCG- Niven Biotech HCG

Also, I***8217;m definitely running just the TEST cycle, after reading up on TREN some. Do you recommend the TEST 250mg or 500mg a week?

The Bod Pod is very accurate, the Scale is completely Worthless.
So you need to Diet Down for an Optimum Cycle.

I want to go over these Ancillaries you are thinking about using.
For your AI ~ Cellucor P6 Chrome is Worthless, you need Real Aromasin or Arimidex to control your Estrogen.
HCG by I think you mean "Nigen Biotech", again, Completely Worthless, you need HCG in Peptide Form.
PCT ~ you should combine both Clomid and Nolvadex for 4 Weeks.
Clomid ~ 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex ~ 40/40/20/20 ~ Doses are Daily by Week.

Go with either Test Cypionate or Enanthate @ 500 Mg per Week ~ 250 Mg Twice a Week
If you go with Aromasin, start @ 12.5 Mg Every Other Day.
If you go with Arimidex, start @ 0.5 Mg Every Other Day.
You may need to adjust the Dose, but either is a Good Starting Dose for your AI....................... JP

Last edited:
Back