fish oil on cycle

instead of taking fish oil... eat fish.. lol

you wanna take about 5g a day of it.. minimum... again you can get what your looking for from a nice salmon or tuna steak :)

Thx 3j I eat salmon once or twice a week I already signed up with you so I'm looking forward to getting on your diet

GNC brand fish oil gels are cost friendly. It's around 30-40$ for 90 capsules. I have dry joints by nature and started taking them about a month ago now and have noticed some great relief on my joints.

3D about how much a day u taking? That's what I was wondering if it would help with joints

I like Optimum Nutrition's fish oil caps. $12.49 for 200. I usually buy in bulk so shipping is free. I take 3g of fish oil and 2g of flax seed oil daily (capsule form) in conjunction with at least 1 fish meal a day (usually a whitefish like Basa - cheap).

Sorry if this sounds dumb but how do u know how many grams it is? My pills I have now say 1000 mg

1000mg is 1gram. Those prices are terrible. I get 800 fish oil pills for $30 I take 10 a day do 10grams. Look on amazon for the Kirkland signature brand.

i was considering the kirkland, but i couldnt find any info on how much they had per serving

You have to look at the actual mg of omega-3 (EPA/DHA) per serving size

Some brands are cheap but it only has say...300 omega-3 per 1 capsule

GNC has 900 omega-3 per 1 capsule and 1500mg total "fish oil"....

So say you take 9 brand-X a day for the omega 3...you only need 3 GNC!! 3 for every 1!

Some companys are even worse than that...the omega-3 will be high around 600 for cheap...BUT...you have to also check the serving size....sometimes it will be per 2 capsules!!....making it half of the mg per capsule listed in ingredients

You do the math, it equals out in the end....AND I would rather take less pills/day!!!

Last edited:
Also....like 3J said.....eat fish!!!

A couple cans of tuna a week equals the amount of like 50 pills worth of Omega-3 fish oil that actually even gets absorbed through pill form!!!!!

Last edited:
Back