Fitness models and steroids.

theoddone

lets take Lazar angelov and jeff seid for example

couple of questions about them..

1:you think they are natural? [im sure they not but just asking]

2:what they need to take to look at that level i mean witch compounds?

3: you need to take test year round to stay at this size? or you can do 2 cycles every year [on off on off with good pct and rest between cycles]

thanks alot!

1. No

2. The way they look is based on diet and training more than the compounds they take.

3. They found something that works for them, but if you do the same you may get different results than them.

Find what works for you

4gC0I0e.jpg

Just sayin'.

It's mostly genetics and the drugs to activate said genetics. That look has to do with muscle insertions, bellies etc. Their training is also a very important part of it. They look naturalish in clothes because they stay very lean. A very lean natural might not even looks like he lifts in clothes, even at his maximum muscular potential.

Exactly, you can copy someones stack but it will not yield the same results for you as it does them.

So you are saying I will never look like Phil Heath, having been born white? Then what is the purpose of all this if I cannot turn into a big black man? ;)

EDIT: Yes, I am feeling a bit punchy today, just ignore me and move on. :)

i know it takes good diet and training to look like them... stop being mean -.-..

im training for 4 years straight now did my first cycle couple of month ago and with hard work and good diets my bulk was a success..
i know it takes amazing diet to be as lean as them and hard work..

im just asking cus its my goal body physique..
so im asking because i want to be as close to that level as possible

i mean.. can u cycle twise a year and to "keep" that look"
or you must never drop the test for example and cruise..

i know it depends on the genetics and so on..
but with average genetics give me your opinion

you need to be on stuff year round..? or u can cycle twise a year
and you think you need more then just test to get to this level?
again i know it depends alot in genetics.. but with average genetics

Last edited:
i know it takes good diet and training to look like them... stop being mean -.-..

im training for 4 years straight now did my first cycle couple of month ago and with hard work and good diets my bulk was a success..
i know it takes amazing diet to be as lean as them and hard work..

im just asking cus its my goal body physique..
so im asking because i want to be as close to that level as possible

i mean.. can u cycle twise a year and to "keep" that look"
or you must never drop the test for example and cruise..

i know it depends on the genetics and so on..
but with average genetics give me your opinion

you need to be on stuff year round..? or u can cycle twise a year
and you think you need more then just test to get to this level?
again i know it depends alot in genetics.. but with average genetics

Look, I'm going to give it to you straight. Based on your choices of guys you admire for their physiques, I'm guessing you're younger. I totally understand that we all want to look a certain way, but the sad and honest truth is that no matter how hard you try you won't look exactly like them. You will look like YOU at whatever percent body fat they're at and possibly at their amount of lean mass. Does this mean I think you should give up and stop trying to be the best version of YOU? No. It simply means that you should be spending time learning as much as you can with regards to proper diet and training.

AAS doesn't work miracles; it just gives a slight edge for those that need it, and allows them to continue pushing beyond what Mommy Nature provided them. I would seriously keep going at it hard, and when you can no longer make progress, THEN (hoping you're 25 by that time) I would start thinking about taking that next step. I honestly have no idea what drugs those guys take, but I can assure you that unless you're making a living from your body as they are, it just isn't worth it at this point in time to jump in and take enormous risks that can be permanent.

I do want to say that while some comments may be seen as harsh, it's only because we see so many young guys that learn the truth about folks like Seid and figure they can obtain the same physique by injecting drugs. I don't know Jeff Seid, nor do I know how hard he works - but I can only assume that he busts his ass and has been at it for a very long time from an early age and is obviously blessed with really great genetics. We try to dissuade guys from thinking this is totally doable as shortcuts with hormones tend to only make things worse. I hope that makes sense.

Please stick around, there's a TON to learn from here and when you're ready - you'll TRULY be ready.

My .02c :)

Look, I'm going to give it to you straight. Based on your choices of guys you admire for their physiques, I'm guessing you're younger. I totally understand that we all want to look a certain way, but the sad and honest truth is that no matter how hard you try you won't look exactly like them. You will look like YOU at whatever percent body fat they're at and possibly at their amount of lean mass. Does this mean I think you should give up and stop trying to be the best version of YOU? No. It simply means that you should be spending time learning as much as you can with regards to proper diet and training.

AAS doesn't work miracles; it just gives a slight edge for those that need it, and allows them to continue pushing beyond what Mommy Nature provided them. I would seriously keep going at it hard, and when you can no longer make progress, THEN (hoping you're 25 by that time) I would start thinking about taking that next step. I honestly have no idea what drugs those guys take, but I can assure you that unless you're making a living from your body as they are, it just isn't worth it at this point in time to jump in and take enormous risks that can be permanent.

I do want to say that while some comments may be seen as harsh, it's only because we see so many young guys that learn the truth about folks like Seid and figure they can obtain the same physique by injecting drugs. I don't know Jeff Seid, nor do I know how hard he works - but I can only assume that he busts his ass and has been at it for a very long time from an early age and is obviously blessed with really great genetics. We try to dissuade guys from thinking this is totally doable as shortcuts with hormones tend to only make things worse. I hope that makes sense.

Please stick around, there's a TON to learn from here and when you're ready - you'll TRULY be ready.

My .02c :)

Very good advice!

Take it slow and don't cycle young or it might cause more issues.

Back