Fitting beer into my macros?

King Cobra or some Old E im old school lol
I just threw up in my mouth a lil. Olde English '800' (8-ball) , ohhh man - the hangovers and projectile vomit that stuff made me do in my teens. I'm pretty sure that hell smells like that stuff! :Puke:

This is one of the few occasion I would advice someone to smoke a joint instead. That can actually benefit you when it comes to BB. (Don't count on it though) You can get a better appetite, more creative (use these to clean up your diet and eat more real food, not just shakes), more relaxed(pr energetic, depends on what you smoke) and even in some cases more focused. The only thing you can expect from beer are worse results and a hangover...

Edit: Not to mention how bad alcohol is for you health! Did you know that alcohol is more harmful to your body than heroin and crank? (If you look away from the addiction and lifestyle issues)

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/206300.php

Do not take this as an advice to use heroin or cocaine. Those issues I mentioned is some pretty big and serious issues, but Im guessing you already knew that ;)

Another Edit: I might not have read that article properly myself, so read it and don't take my word for it. It still proves a good point.

Last edited:
This is one of the few occasion I would advice someone to smoke a joint instead. That can actually benefit you when it comes to BB. (Don't count on it though) You can get a better appetite, more creative (use these to clean up your diet and eat more real food, not just shakes), more relaxed(pr energetic, depends on what you smoke) and even in some cases more focused. The only thing you can expect from beer are worse results and a hangover...

Edit: Not to mention how bad alcohol is for you health! Did you know that alcohol is more harmful to your body than heroin and crank? (If you look away from the addiction and lifestyle issues)

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/206300.php

Do not take this as an advice to use heroin or cocaine. Those issues I mentioned is some pretty big and serious issues, but Im guessing you already knew that ;)

Another Edit: I might not have read that article properly myself, so read it and don't take my word for it. It still proves a good point.

gonna switch to ecstasy! woot!

I need some input on my diet for training days -- dont want to start another thread tho so hope someone sees this.
Again my stats age 24...185lbs..5'9.. running Test E only and doing 6 days a week insanity as the program is designed (going to finish of course 60 days etc) - working part time construction as its slow right now til it picks up..

Now for my macros.. is my protien to high for my goals (Six pack)? or carbs? i didnt want to keep my calories TOO low but i am on a CUT.. im trying to slim out some.. Any suggestions would help thanks! NO BEER this part has nothnig to do with alcohol this is for my strict 6 day weak dieting (Not really strict i really enjoy eatting this stuff)

2 Chicken Breast
cal 360
pro 66g
fat 10g

2 Boiled Eggs - With first bowl of oats
cal 144
pro 13g
fat 10g
carbs 1g

1 Banana (or 2 minus apple)
cal 105
carb 27g
protein 2g
fat 1g

1 Green apple
cal 80
carb 22g

3 cups Oats (Split)
Cal 300/300/300
Carb 54g/54g/54
pro 10g/10g/10g
fat 6g/6g/6g

Protien Shake (3 Scoops) WITH oats
cal 130/130/130
pro 30g/30g/30g
fat 2g
carbs 3g

2/1/1 split - Tablespoons of peanut butter - With Oats
Cals 190/95/95
fats 16g/8g/8g
pro 7g/4g/4g
carb 8g/4g/4g

TOTALS

calories 2359
protien 215
carbs 231
fat 73

too much carb too much protien? i think the fats look ok. Suggestions?

Looks reasonable, but I'd post it in 3J's diet thread for his critique. Your physical activity (cardio) will also have a pretty big impact on how effective this is. Assuming zero cardio, you're close to a 400kcal deficit, which should suffice imo, but I'm not nearly as qualified as 3J in this regard.

Back