Flavouring ideas for unflavoured Whey?

Micklos

I decided to cut simple sugars except in my post workout shake. I don't consume them much compared to the average Joe, but I know how they sneak under the radar. Thing is: The only people I really hear talking about manipulating insulin sensitivity this way are the internet "gurus" who fill my inbox with "articles" that tease you with the promise of information, then try to sell you something. I'm sure you all know the names I'm thinking of. They are like a little sewing circle, all promoting the same stuff.
Anyways, the only evidence I'll truly believe is my own experience, so it's time to give it a go. I mean cutting simple sugars entirely if possible, (Except that PW shake)
So...I've used unflavoured whey before (Because it's cheaper) But only in shakes which usually consists of ice cream, cola, whole eggs, glutamine and whey. (Not creatine. I like it in hot tea just before a meal. I get no stomach issues that way)
I'll probably still use something like that post-workout, but I tend to use shakes quite a bit when money is tight. I'm thinking of using unflavoured whey, oats, maybe eggs, olive or flax seed oil...something like that..as a low sugar bulking between-meals supplement, but The taste! Ugh! I'm not sure what I can use to keep the sugar out, and still have a palatable shake. Maybe stevia and vanilla essence...I dunno. I'm sitting here and my mind is blank. I know I'm overlooking a load of obvious stuff here!

Back