Flex Wheeler

He planned to reveal everything in his biography after he retires, but it never happened.
It was posted on his site.

I always thought that Flex had the best combination of vascularity, striations & density of any bodybuilder that ever lived. The fullness of his muscle bellies and the lines in his upper body (back, front tieing into his waistline, etc...) were unmatched. He never had the freakish size of Dorain or Ronnie (I don't Flex had/has the bone structure to carry it), but Flex had the same fullness of muscles with a more proprtioned, aesthetic look.

I think BB was at its pinnacle in the late 80's and early 90's

No disrespect to all the guys who really like Flex but I still haven't seen what the big hype is over this guy. Everyone says he's got great genetics but if that's the case why hasn't he one at least one Olympia titile?

great pics man, I have always admired Flex's physique, he's a freak without being too freaky, real symmetrical

Flex is one of the all time greats. Anyone who can't see what the big deal about is CRAZY.

The man had it all.

Just a shame his health suffered beacuse he wanted to compete with the Dorian's and Ronnie's of the world.

he d didn't hav e the freaky mass like any ronnie or cutler, but he looks by far the best. he has the best physique i have ever seen, and damn does he got one nice 8 pack. i read in some article that his myostatin genes to make protiens are mutated the most, to the rarest way. Myostatin is the protien that hinders muscle growth. Have u guys seen any of his videos?

I dont think hes the best ever but he is definately up there. There is a Flex training video available on Kazaa in which he trains with Rico Mclinton and Charles Glass. He also appears on a few of the Battle for the Olympias but if you want his latest vid, you can get it on his site.

http://www.teamflexwheeler.com/

Incidentally looking at that shot of him in front of the mansion reminds me, do any bros know if its true that Flex is bankrupt?

that;s what i heard, or he was a little strapped on the cash. apparently when he was in the hospital Shawn Ray was collecting funds for Flex.

Back