Flu On A Cycle

SCHOOMONEY

Bible salesman.
I Am Currently Running About 500mg Of Deca And Sust A Week And I Was On These Compounds For Four Weeks Last Thursday (feb 15). I Was Planning On Running A Ten Week Cycle. However, I Came Down With The Flu Late Sunday And I Still Feel Like Shit. I Don't Know If I Should Just Inject Tomorrow (feb22) Or If I Should Take Two Weeks Off And Finish With Six Weeks. What Do You Guys Think?

SCHOOMONEY said:
I Am Currently Running About 500mg Of Deca And Sust A Week And I Was On These Compounds For Four Weeks Last Thursday (feb 15). I Was Planning On Running A Ten Week Cycle. However, I Came Down With The Flu Late Sunday And I Still Feel Like Shit. I Don't Know If I Should Just Inject Tomorrow (feb22) Or If I Should Take Two Weeks Off And Finish With Six Weeks. What Do You Guys Think?
stay on your regular schedule of injects .

power through that shit bro...stay out of the gym and get as much water and sleep as possible aanake your vitamins to kick the flu the quickest.

Yo bro..hit that shit with 3 tablespoons of colloidal silver for 3-4 days(any vitamin store will stock it)...I live by that stuff man...check it out!!

Take protein as well if you cant eat drink it. antibodies which fight disease and infection are made from protein. so is hemoglobin, inslin, and enzymes that aid in digestion. when you get the flu and your temperature goes up it can denature protein in your body rendering in useless contributing to your cold. if your not eating consistently take a protein shake

good luck

i was sick last week and i just came back stronger

Back