Flying from state to state, how safe is it to bring my gear with me ?

I won't be going through customs or anything since its state to state, how close are they looking into the bags that are not carry ons ?

All checked baggage gets screened. If the scanners show anything suspicious in your bag they will go through it.

I have to fly next week too. Thought about loading a pin and puttting on checked bag, but not worth it. Long ester gear, so will just skip that dose.

I have to fly next week too. Thought about loading a pin and puttting on checked bag, but not worth it. Long ester gear, so will just skip that dose.

Thought bout this as well except i would need 3 pinns. Don't think I could slip that by

I'm about to start a new cycle (test-e/winny) and I currently travel almost every week, staying in LA for up to week or two at a time, can't go that long w/o pinning once I start. Luckily I have an apt in LA so I guess I can ship have my gear there to have it in both places.

if you know the hotel, just send what YOU NEED in an envelope or small box with some cheap cologne, hotel size shampoo. Get yourself a very cheap bag of coffee (like at walmart) throw in there. For $5.00 you can box anything. The syringe and needles just put into the same original packaging as those bic pens for 98 cents. Been doing this for 20 years, NEVER had any problems. If you do not know hotel, send to a local mail box or retailer of sorts.

Back