Foamy/Bubbly Urine?

Gobus

Heretic
Whenever I take clen and thermorexin together, or T3, my urine becomes foamy. Anyone knows why these fat burners cause foamy pee?

Sounds like you have a case of the Foamyurinitis caused by the clen. Your body produces antibaterial soap in the testies and when you urine the soap rubs against the urethra and causes a nice foamy lather of bubbles. Dont worry itll go away. You could always bath in your own urine to save water. You might give it a thought!

apex said:
Sounds like you have a case of the Foamyurinitis caused by the clen. Your body produces antibaterial soap in the testies and when you urine the soap rubs against the urethra and causes a nice foamy lather of bubbles. Dont worry itll go away. You could always bath in your own urine to save water. You might give it a thought!

LOL.... Your a real joker huh??.... BAthe in it if you wish but whatever you do dont drink the bath water!!

your passing protein....take suma root 2000mg a day to retain the protein ...........

Last edited:
There MAY be an underlying problem which may need to be addressed here bro.

Abnormally high protein in the urine can make it more foamy, BUT....this can also occur due to a kidney disorder which makes the kidney leak proteins which are normally put back into the blood stream. This maybe the only symptom you may have. If it is protein, and this level in the urine is high, this is called Nephrotic syndrome, and can lead to abnormally high cholesterol and high blood pressure.

Just taking a SUPP to superficially mask this would be disasterous. If it continues with any significance....go see your doc.

hmm. Thats worry some. My piss foams like a champ when my proten intakeis high. But my cholseterol was fine last time i had it checked out.

My piss is clear, and doesnt sink or anything. Should i go see a doctor?

i thought foamy piss was normal with high protein intake.

Johny J said:
hmm. Thats worry some. My piss foams like a champ when my proten intakeis high. But my cholseterol was fine last time i had it checked out.

My piss is clear, and doesnt sink or anything. Should i go see a doctor?

i thought foamy piss was normal with high protein intake.

"Probably" is normal bro. The way YOU described it is typical. If you go back to his original post, he says he began noticing the onset of these when he began T3 and clen...we have a whole dif set of factors involved NOW.

DRveejay11 said:
"Probably" is normal bro. The way YOU described it is typical. If you go back to his original post, he says he began noticing the onset of these when he began T3 and clen...we have a whole dif set of factors involved NOW.

ok. good catch there man. I have a bit of tunnel vision right now, i have been studying for finals for a week and sleeping 5 hours a night if i am lucky.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Thanks alot actually. I always kinda used it as a gauge to make sure if i was getting enough protein :)

DRveejay11 said:
There MAY be an underlying problem which may need to be addressed here bro.

Abnormally high protein in the urine can make it more foamy, BUT....this can also occur due to a kidney disorder which makes the kidney leak proteins which are normally put back into the blood stream. This maybe the only symptom you may have. If it is protein, and this level in the urine is high, this is called Nephrotic syndrome, and can lead to abnormally high cholesterol and high blood pressure.

Just taking a SUPP to superficially mask this would be disasterous. If it continues with any significance....go see your doc.

Thanks bro. I will see the doc and let everyone know if it clears up after I stop the T3 and clen. I hope its not that serious...

Johny J said:
ok. good catch there man. I have a bit of tunnel vision right now, i have been studying for finals for a week and sleeping 5 hours a night if i am lucky.

Good luck on finals ;)

johny j how far are you into your major? did you take biochem yet?? that shit is kicking my ass this semester. avg. hours of sleep for finals = (4+2+4)/3 = 3.33 hours not including tonight of which I will sleep about 2 hours. i've been living on xenedrine (non ephed.) for breakfast lunch and dinner. sooo catabolic.... can't waiiit till this shit is overrr!

My piss is always foamy first thing in the morning but thats it(dehydrated from no h20 during the night). Just drink more water and I bet it will return to normal.

Jacked said:
johny j how far are you into your major? did you take biochem yet?? that shit is kicking my ass this semester. avg. hours of sleep for finals = (4+2+4)/3 = 3.33 hours not including tonight of which I will sleep about 2 hours. i've been living on xenedrine (non ephed.) for breakfast lunch and dinner. sooo catabolic.... can't waiiit till this shit is overrr!

i am graduating with a psych major next semester. I havnet taken bio chem yet. Bet it does suck though,.

I just got done with my biochem final and that sucked ass!!! I am so glad to be done with finals. Johnny J where you going to go to Chiropractic school?

Back