Forcefed's First Cycle - Test + D-Bol - PCT??

Forcefed

Hey, this is the start of my first cycle. I have been on this forum for around 1-1.5 years. I don't comment much, I just read and do research. Im currently pretty big, i have size. Im looking to get cut and add more mass. I eat very well, I intake a ton. My diet is composed of complex carbs, etc. I play in a sport league, I get a ton of cardio in. As of now, i lift Sunday - Thursday, and cardio on tuesday, thursday, friday.

-------------------------------------------

Here are the stats:
Weight: 215lbs @ 10% BF
Height: 6' 2"
Lifting experience: 5 years (Lifting smart for 2 years)
Previous cycle history: None
Goal: My goal is to bulk up and add more mass, then cut and get shredded.

-------------------------------------------

Cycle:
(1) Testosterone Ethanate 250 @ 150 mg's from week 1 - week 7/8. - Brand PharmaCom Labs
(2) D-bol @ 40 mg's for week 1 - week 4. - Brand Vermodje
(3) For Gyno - Anti-Estrogen (My aromasin, but different brand) @ 10mg from week 4 - week 10 - Brand is Russian (Start at week 4, but if i notice anything earlier, i will start sooner)
(4) Liver Detox @ 35mg from week 7/8 - till finished. Brand is Russian

Majority of the Gear is Russian, and i Can't write russian on my computer.

Post Cycle Treatment:
Currently do not have a post cycle therapy (pct) in mind. Im also posting this section because I would like to know what you guys think about running a post cycle therapy (pct) or not. Im thinking Nolvadex and/or Clomid? Would I be alright without a post cycle therapy (pct)? Im not looking to do HCG.

Supplements:
(1) Cyto-Gainer Protien
(2) Fish Oil
(3) Amino Acids
(4) Multi-vitamin
(5) Is it smart to do CREATINE on this cycle?
(6) Shit ton of Water

I have done a cycle of Accutane back in highschool. Any thoughts? Anything is appreciated. This is my First REAL cycle. If i'm missing something or i'm just uneducated in that specific part, please advise me. Thank you!

Last edited:
Up the test to 500mg and extend it to 10wks minimum, preferably 12wks. post cycle therapy (pct) clomid at 50/50/50/50. You should be fine with having been on accutane. I was on it in high school too. There should be no issues there. You could be prone to acne from gear though if you had it before.

WTF...I'm confused....you've been "researching" for 1.5 years yet asking these questions.

125mg test a week ??? Diet consists of complex carbs etc.??? Cycled before with accutane??? Is no post cycle therapy (pct) ok??? Liver support three weeks after taking orals not during?? Why no HCG???

Sounds like you need to "study" and "research" for another 1.5 years.

I'd hold off for a while untill you get everything straight.

And not trying to be a dick...just get irritated when members say they have been researching for X amount of time and it's quite obvious you have not!!

Sure...absolutely ask for advice, but just be straight up with everyone.

Nicely written post...but that's about it.

Last edited:
WTF...I'm confused....you've been "researching" for 1.5 years yet asking these questions.

125mg test a week ??? Diet consists of complex carbs etc.??? Cycled before with accutane??? Is no PCT ok??? Liver support three weeks after taking orals not during?? Why no HCG???

Sounds like you need to "study" and "research" for another 1.5 years.

I'd hold off for a while untill you get everything straight.

And not trying to be a dick...just get irritated when members say they have been researching for X amount of time and it's quite obvious you have not!!

Sure...absolutely ask for advice, but just be straight up with everyone.

Nicely written post...but that's about it.

Thank you for the advise, its exactly what im looking for. Yes my diet it pretty air tight. I have cycled accutane in high school for acne. For the liver detox, I thought I searched correctly, and remember one can take during the cycle or towards the end of the cycle to replenish and clean the liver. I have been on these forums for 1.5 years, but i have been lurking around and thinking of getting my first cycle started. Yes Im wrong on the test part of 150mg, i meant 250mg sunday and 250mg thursday.

Up the test to 500mg and extend it to 10wks minimum, preferably 12wks. PCT clomid at 50/50/50/50. You should be fine with having been on accutane. I was on it in high school too. There should be no issues there. You could be prone to acne from gear though if you had it before.

Thank you, I will extend it to 10-12 weeks. Is 10-12 weeks much better than doing a 7 week test cycle?

Thank you for the advise, its exactly what im looking for. Yes my diet it pretty air tight. I have cycled accutane in high school for acne. For the liver detox, I thought I searched correctly, and remember one can take during the cycle or towards the end of the cycle to replenish and clean the liver. I have been on these forums for 1.5 years, but i have been lurking around and thinking of getting my first cycle started. Yes Im wrong on the test part of 150mg, i meant 250mg sunday and 250mg thursday.

Ya sorry buddy...I've had a long day...like meathead said

-500mg a week is a good base for a first cycle, split twice a week

-If you had acne before cycling it most likely will be a problem on cycle, I would let the accutane buildup in your system prior to cycle

-You def want an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand...aromasin would be perfect, 10-25mg e/d to eod depending on sides, you'll have to figure that out

-Bloodwork is a must if you want to stay on top of everything

-Clomid alone 50/50/50/50 would be ok but I would suggest nolva/clomid combo clo 50/50/50/50 nolva 20/20/10/10

-liver support when you want but I would run it the whole cycle

-creatine on cycle is fine

-and absolutely run longer than 7 weeks, id say ten minimum, but 12 is most recommended, especially with long estered test

-and for God sake's...don't jump right in....understand why you are using and doing each thing, as well as negative effects of everything!!

In my honest opinion you are too young and not ready knowledge wise!!!!

Last edited:
Ya sorry buddy...I've had a long day...like meathead said

-500mg a week is a good base for a first cycle, split twice a week

-If you had acne before cycling it most likely will be a problem on cycle, I would let the accutane buildup in your system prior to cycle

-You def want an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand...aromasin would be perfect, 10-25mg e/d to eod depending on sides, you'll have to figure that out

-Bloodwork is a must if you want to stay on top of everything

-Clomid alone 50/50/50/50 would be ok but I would suggest nolva/clomid combo clo 50/50/50/50 nolva 20/20/10/10

-liver support when you want but I would run it the whole cycle

-creatine on cycle is fine

-and absolutely run longer than 7 weeks, id say ten minimum, but 12 is most recommended, especially with long estered test

-and for God sake's...don't jump right in....understand why you are using and doing each thing, as well as negative effects of everything!!

In my honest opinion you are too young and not ready knowledge wise!!!!

No problem brother :) I had acne in highschool, its been years since then. I have a Russian branded Anti-Estrogen (estrogen inhibitor). Could this be my AI? instead of purchasing Aromasin, I would use my russian branded anti estrogen. I will also jump it to 12 weeks. I will also get a standard pct of clomid or clomid/nolva. Thank you very much for the pointers.

I would just buy an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from a respectable source. You can research your Russian branded Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and see if it is any good though.

Up the test to 500mg and extend it to 10wks minimum, preferably 12wks. PCT clomid at 50/50/50/50. You should be fine with having been on accutane. I was on it in high school too. There should be no issues there. You could be prone to acne from gear though if you had it before.

I currently have 2 bottle of TEST-E 250 mg/ml. I was going to take 1.5ml sunday and 1.5ml thursday. Thats 375 mg on sunday and 375 mg on thursday. Is 750mg a test e to much each week for a beginner? Could i reduce it to 250mg on sunday and 250mg on thursday, thus, prolonging it to around 10-12 weeks?

TEST E @ 250 mg/ml. So 1.5 ml volume at a mass density of 250mg/ml is equal to 375mg per injection. could i reduce that to 250mg? as it's my first cycle?

thanks.

Bump? Does anyone know if its alright to do 375mg per injection twice a week? or should i do 250mg per injection?

Back