Foreman grill recipes and tips

amandalynn2880 said:
Dont cook chicken on it. It's alway dry on the outside. Unless someone else has a way to prevent this.......

soak it in a marinade. maybe the outside is still tough, but the inside is nice n juicy.

I keep it simple, last night I bought a 2 1/2 pound London Broil steak (very low fat) put 6 cloves of garlic inside, rubed a little sea salt on the steak and fire up the forman.

Awsome!

8 lbs of topround steak.get your butcher to ground it.cook in 2lb incraments mixing with eggwhite & oatmeal (1/2 cup) to help stick & make steak patties like hamburgers:)

Honestly, nothing beats a bbq. I use the foreman cuz it's quick, but the flavour and texture of the chicken is borrrrrrrrrrrring.

This is true but if you marinate your steak in a red wine or spices it has a better flavor.

outlawtas2 said:
Honestly, nothing beats a bbq. I use the foreman cuz it's quick, but the flavour and texture of the chicken is borrrrrrrrrrrring.

parrish said:
8 lbs of topround steak.get your butcher to ground it.cook in 2lb incraments mixing with eggwhite & oatmeal (1/2 cup) to help stick & make steak patties like hamburgers:)

Damn good idea!!!!

Ya,i Usually Soak Mine Steak And Chicken In Some Dales....then Cook It With Charcol Fire(type Of Sauce,only From The South!!) The Chicken Is Tender And Juicy Inside And Very Soft On The Out!! Give It A Try......

soy sauce

try soking it in soysause before you cook it. let it soak for 5-10 minutes and then sprinkle some indo or other meat tenderizer. remove the white gricsly stuff with kitchen scheersor whatever. then cook. can top with mrs. dash if you weery of salt in indo but its not near as good.

Back