Formex - A legal, oral AI

DOSING

On Cycle: 50mg Day (2 caps)

On TRT: 25-50mg day

As Standalone: 25-50mg day

During post cycle therapy (pct): 50/50/25/25 For 4 weeks.

---------------------------------------------------

I DID NOT WRITE THIS WRITE-UP, ALTHOUGH I DO UNDERSTAND THE PRODUCT FULLY AND CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT IT.

From the makers of Epistane.

It is currently not available for sale, but is supposed to be soon. Great legal alternative to arimidex, letro, aromasin, etc. And is in a pill form. --------------------------------------------------------

Formex (Formestane-MCPE)

*Rapidly Decrease Estrogens

*Skyrocket Testosterone Levels

*Ferociously Increase Libido

*Greatly Increase Free Test – Lower SHBG

*Ether Technology Prevents Rapid Breakdown

The same company that brought you new innovations like acetylated resveratrol, 2-bromomelatonin, and Epistane is proud to announce its latest innovation: Formex. The wait for the most potent anti-estrogen ever to hit the market is over. Formex is a revolution in the battle against estradiol because it utilizes one of the most potent second generation steroidal aromatase inhibitors and supercharges it by rearranging the 17B-hydroxyl group to give you the longest lasting, legal anti-estrogen. This rearrangement, called methylcyclopentyl ether (MCPE), is what allows for the incredible increase in bioavailability, allowing for a smaller dose with much greater testosterone boosting and estradiol reducing effects. Don’t waste your money on regular formestane, which hastily breaks down in the body, experience Formex and take your body to the next level!

What is actually in Formex?

Formex contains the MCP ether of formestane. The chemical name is 4-hydroxy-17B-(1'-methoxy)-cyclopentoxyandrost-4-en-3-one. As you can see Formex is not methylated as many of the harsher oral prohormones have become recently. Formex also does not need to be cycled because besides its potent anti-estrogen activity it is also mildly androgenic, which allows Formex to regulate proper HPTA function without suppression. The chemical structure is below:

Is Formex better than regular Formestane?

By far! We has corrected the problem with traditional formestane products; low bioavailability. With Formex you can now rest assured that your liver is not rapidly degrading your anti-estrogen before it ever reaches systemic circulation. How does this work? Formex resists biodegradation with a dual shield. The first defense is evasion. Typically when something is ingested it is carried through the stomach and into the small intestine where nutrients are absorbed and brought into circulation for processing. The vein responsible for this is the hepatic portal vein (HPV). As the name implies it brings blood directly to the liver for processing and is the site of regular formestane biodegradation. However, there is a loophole in this defense. The more lipophilic (fat loving) a substance is the lower the chance of it entering the HPV and the greater the chance of it entering lymphatic circulation. Since ethers cannot Hydrogen bond and a hydrocarbon group has been added, it becomes much more lipophilic. These substances can enter lacteals, make their way into the lymphatic system, bypass the liver, and reach systemic circulation before ever seeing the first sign of hepatic metabolism. This means not only can you get greater estradiol suppression but for a much longer period than before. The second defense is the MCPE in the 17b position. This group protects itself from cleavage because it is large and bulky and repels the enzyme responsible.

What can I expect with Formex?

With Formex you can expect to feel your libido skyrocket and watch your bloat dwindle away. Plus, Formex is not only an anti-estrogen but it also has mild anabolic properties that allow for strength and muscle gains, as well as a heightened ferocity in the gym. On cycle you can expect to see a hardened physique and greatly reduced risk of forming estradiol-induced gynecomastia.

When should I use Formex?

Formex can be used anytime that you would like greatly increase your testosterone levels, decrease levels of estradiol, and increase athletic performance.

ON CYCLE AND post cycle therapy (pct): It can be used on cycle to reduce the bloat associated with aromatizing compounds or to prevent estradiol-related gynecomastia. Formex can also be used in post cycle therapy (pct) to prevent valuable testosterone from converting to estradiol. It is important to understand that the dosing regimen for Formex is much different than traditional formestane. Since it lasts longer in the body, it requires less frequent doses. In studies of cycloalkyl ether derivatives of estradiol, researchers found that these highly lipophilic substances were capable of being stored in fat and create a time released effect. Other studies have shown that formestane given parenterally at a mere 250mg inhibited the activity of aromatase >85% for 2 weeks! Since Formex enters systemic circulation similarly to formestane given parenterally you can achieve maximal results without the use of transdermals or injectables.

BRIDGE: One of the most effective uses for Formex is using it as a bridge between cycles. No need for a full, all out post cycle therapy (pct) between cycles, use Formex while recovering and prevent muscle wasting, while keeping libido elevated.

STANDALONE: Formex can be used as a standalone product to help maintain your gains throughout the year, decrease fat accumulation, keep you shredded for the summer, or give you the extra boost you need whether it be in the gym or the bedroom!

TRT: Formex can provide valuable protection against gynecomastia for those on TRT. The risk of gynecomastia while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is greatly increased as the body adjusts to its surroundings by increasing circulating levels of CYP (aromatase) to combat the rapid rise in testosterone levels.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Awesom find bro question im in oz and its harder to get Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and other post cycle therapy (pct) products than gear would this be a good Aromatase inhibitor (AI) replacement for when i run my test cycle ?? and do u know of its avaibilty over the net and when its due 4 relase?? Cheers mate

Great option to those who don't feel like buying arimidex and stuff...studies show arimidex blocked 98.5% of aromatase and IM formestane blocked 97.5%. Now its availble in oral form.

They have a great line of products man. I know its hard to believe that something legal can be good. Its just a matter of time before they are not legal. Like 1AD

1AD ...yeah it ran so well with me... i got ran out of my own fackn high school..GYM TEACHER WHO WAS 320 FAT FACKN POUNDS thought i was a juice head on 1AD..lol what a god damn circus that was...

so when can we expect this avail to purchase? this is a great answer to a question i had in the supp forum..

and 1ad.. i used to get that shit for free.. those WERE the days. i remember when they took it off shelves my friend at the time owned a nutrition shop and saved a stash for me, and i thought i was all hot shit with my banned 1ad.. haha!

-b

Yeah, I'd have to try it for myself or see some peoples personal reviews. Most of the legal stuff, 1-test and M1T included didn't give me hardons for any legal products. Most anything legal bodybuilding related, minus CEE doesn't work on me very well at all. Plus at 255-260 pounds I have to use a friggin shitload of it which means $$$ because of peoples nasty high profit margins.

so when can we expect this avail to purchase? this is a great answer to a question i had in the supp forum..

and 1ad.. i used to get that shit for free.. those WERE the days. i remember when they took it off shelves my friend at the time owned a nutrition shop and saved a stash for me, and i thought i was all hot shit with my banned 1ad.. haha!

-b

I think some stores are doing presales now, and all the other stores should carry it in about 5-10 days

still dont understand how you know this stuff is so legit

I looked into scientific studies that they have based the compound on.

Yeah, I'd have to try it for myself or see some peoples personal reviews. Most of the legal stuff, 1-test and M1T included didn't give me hardons for any legal products. Most anything legal bodybuilding related, minus CEE doesn't work on me very well at all. Plus at 255-260 pounds I have to use a friggin shitload of it which means $$$ because of peoples nasty high profit margins.

LOL, at 260lbs everything is expensive, even food :(

I'm with you on this one 100%. Same goes for me.

Back