Formex - A legal, oral AI

It's cool, sorry to offend. I guess I've just wasted so much money on the legal alternative that did nothing I'm very skeptical

It's cool, sorry to offend. I guess I've just wasted so much money on the legal alternative that did nothing I'm very skeptical

It's all good, but the RIGHT prohormones and designer steroids come very close to the real deal. Are they the same? No. Are they very close? Yes...and they are legal, which is an advantage as well.

Formex isnt a steroid, its an AI.

Great job posting the studies!! Always nice to have studies to help back things up. Great info!
The problem isn't that legal things dont work, because they DO!!! I can assure you that. The problem is that the majority of the companies out there make crap, put a pretty label on it and then flat out lie about its results. You have to sift through the BS and find a reputable company with legit products.

Very good post perfection. I feel the same about NO. I can just get some Arginine and be done in that aspect.

I've found it for sale online. I had problems with nolva last time, so I will try the Formex on my upcoming cycle and post feedback. Only issue is I will be using gear that I haven't tried before, so the results might not 'scientific'.

I just got my Formex in the mail today. I am on my first week of 1-T Tren/ Epistane stack. I'm not sure yet if I will need to run this Formex during this 'cycle' or maybe as part of post cycle therapy (pct). Any suggestion? BTW this stack I'm on is excellent for OTC.
Stats:
32 yrs old
6' 3"
237 lbs
14% bf (quit drinking alcohol and cleaned up diet this month)
Coming off an extended layoff.

Back