Found out why the pharmacy asks for I.D. when buying syringes.

ill put it this way...

i was nervous to buy syringes online also

got a 100 from one of the ology sponsors for 40$

never charged my account. a week later i got them...still never charged account lol

free syringes FTW...:)

When if I were to buy from a source from the ology, would the pinz come in a sealed plastic package?

Nope... they come covered in dog shit.

GIXXER, i swore after the last thread where you got all "crazy-white girl" I wouldn't post in your threads anymore, but its early and I guess I can't stay away.

You gotta settle down with the paranoia dude. No ones out to get you when it comes to this simple shit. With this much stress and anxiety you should just do this cycle.

Week 1-12 5000mg Cortisol blocker/d
Week 1-14 10mg Paxil/d

Just relax man. PLease. You'll never grow with that much stress.

When if I were to buy from a source from the ology, would the pinz come in a sealed plastic package?

last time mine came in a nice cardboard box(no packing peanuts, but at least was duct taped nicely this time), and although a few of the needles were uncapped the vast majority had caps. I ordered 50 of them and this time around only 3 or 4 had some rust on the actual needle. i usually just hit it with a wire brush or my girls nail file and it's good to go. i still use the uncapped pins, but definitely wipe the pin off with your shirt or something to clean it off. good luck bro.

Nope... they come covered in dog shit.

GIXXER, i swore after the last thread where you got all "crazy-white girl" I wouldn't post in your threads anymore, but its early and I guess I can't stay away.

You gotta settle down with the paranoia dude. No ones out to get you when it comes to this simple shit. With this much stress and anxiety you should just do this cycle.

Week 1-12 5000mg Cortisol blocker/d
Week 1-14 10mg Paxil/d

Just relax man. PLease. You'll never grow with that much stress.

I don't think anyone is out to get me[EXCEPT FOR THE D.E.A.], just I want some reviews on the products before I buy them. Ya diggz?

The reason I asked did it come in sealed plastic packages is because my friend had 2 boxes of 50, those pinz of which did not come in a plastic package, nor did they have caps over the needle. They were all exposed and shit.

Just want to know what I order, and the condition of the product before I order. And what I said about my friends needles is no lie. Shocked the hell out of me when I saw it.

Dude the D.E.A has bigger fish to fry than you bro lol plus there looking for coke, weed, X etc.... don't sweat it and just enjoy

i stupidly only brought 3 pins to my parents for the holidays and i fucked up pinning today, so ill be needing more before i go back.

thinking about going to cvs and just saying my aunt is in town and needs an insulin pin, can i get one here? hope my state isnt one that its illegal to try and buy pins lol

Yes. There is a such thing as being TOO trustworthy.

So I'm glad your asking stupid questions. Atleast you not doing stupid things like reusing syringes. RUI sells sealed sterile syringes they are the same ones your Doctor gets and the Pharmacies get. they are individually wrapped and boxed by the manufacturer.

They are very cheap and service is quick.

bought slin pins for my "aunt" today, the lady smiled when i asked for them though lol. so i dont know if she believed me.

anyways, didnt get ID'ed and got 10 for 3 bucks.

they are actually pretty sweet. alot better than the slin pins i ahve back at my apartment.

Yea I use RUI and the pins get here fast and never had sterility problems, you want nerve racking, when you go to western union and they keep track of all the people your money goes to :worried: I know they do it for your "convenience" because other people normaly only send to one person but delete delete my history!

The reason I asked did it come in sealed plastic packages is because my friend had 2 boxes of 50, those pinz of which did not come in a plastic package, nor did they have caps over the needle. They were all exposed and shit.

LOL, I have never seen\heard that in my life. Did he buy em from a bum in a back ally.

dude if your really this fucking anal about shit an paranoid. why dont you just stick to your protein shakes. man the fuck up already or get the fuck out.

LOL, I have never seen\heard that in my life. Did he buy em from a bum in a back ally.

can you imagine if someone tried to sell you that? lol

like anyone with half a brain would say yes to that. Retards.

can you imagine if someone tried to sell you that? lol

like anyone with half a brain would say yes to that. Retards.

lmao dude looking like bubbles from "the wire" comes along wanting 5 bucks for two handfuls of syringes, most with needles.... 7 bucks and you get to grab an extra handful on your own.

gimme the hivvie baby i want it want it now.

I honestly dont believe DEA is going to the local pharmacies checking on who is buying syringes and if your state allows you to buy them at the pharmacy you can not be prosecuted or scrutinized for buying them,its legal.

If you really worried buy them on line from our sponsors here its door to door service,thats what I do bc I live in a state where you can not buy them openly but when I go to Massachusetts I buy a whole box of 100 the pharmisist always looks at me like Im crazy when I ask for a box.
I use a local pharmacy and never get hassled, they do ask you to sign the log but don't ask for I'd so you can put down whatever name you'd like. And they will only sell a box at a time which is fine by me. 100 3ml 23g is $25 and insulin syringes go for $20 a box

Back