Free Diet Advice Thread is fully operational again!!

3J

Super Moderator
Whats up guys,

So the free diet advice thread had been neglected for a while.. i do want to apologize to everyone for this. With getting married i didn't have alot of time to put into the thread.

We are past all that right now, and i can devote time into the thread.

Guys the theme of this forum is the education of the risks and proper use of anabolic steroids. It is a safe place where minds can meet and discuss anabolics. Its a place where someone who is confused, scared, and new to the game can come and read, learn, ask questions, and apply such knowledge to their own lives.

What lacks in most anabolic forums is a emphasis on diet. Diet is key with or without anabolics in the body building game.

Have you guys ever seen Jay Cutlers diet? the guy grills a lb of meat every 2hrs to keep feeding himself. His whole day is spent either in the kitchen or on the grill prepping food, the rest of his time is dedicated to the gym.

Jay knows how important dieting is, as do I.

Here at ology you guys have a great resource, a diet section that is dedicated to your diet needs. I have a thread that is only answered by me, 3J, which gives out free advice that would usually cost you hundreds of dollars from a nutritionist. A simple stop at this thread can better your diet. Even if your too shy to post up your stats and diet just reading the posts in that thread will give you a wealth of knowledge that i have shared with the community.

I do have one major rule...

EVERYONE WHO WANTS FREE DIET ADVICE MUST GO BACK TO POST 1 OF THE FREE DIET ADVICE THREAD AND READ EVERYTHING! THERE ARE DIRECTIONS IN POST 1 THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO PRESENT YOUR DIET AND YOUR STATS WILL RESULT IN MY IGNORING YOUR POST!!

HERE IS A LINK TO THE THREAD

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/153271-free-diet-advice-3j.html

Also guys, if you want to take the guess work out of your dieting and step up your game whether or not your about to hop on a cycle i recommend you check out my website and consider becoming a client. When you become a client I will do the following for you

1. I will give a detailed diet specific to your needs. The diet does tell you what to eat, when to eat it, and how much of it to have. There are also multiple food choices per meal so that you dont eat the same thing every day
2. I will either critique your workout routine or create a workout routine for you that is synergistic with your diet and your goals
3. I will create a cardio routine for you (if necessary)
4. You will send specific measurements, your weight, and pics at least once a week (twice a week recommended) so that i may track your progress and make changes as I see fit.

So whether you want to go the free route or become a client both choices will better your chances at reaching your goals.

Check out my website if you want to become a client, or email me directly at 3jdiet@gmail.com

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

good luck to you all in your goals. I hope you meet them with success!!!

Back